Hunter Biden reportedly called Jill an ‘entitled c–t’ in texts

You forget your Orange Baboon-God...

Grandson of a whore-master...

Son of a cutthroat real-estate robber-baron...

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth...

Sent away to military school...

Five-time draft-dodger...

Chronic swindler and con-man and no-pay and fraud and liar ( Rump University, contractors, tradesmen, 2020 election lie, etc. )...

Three-time marital loser...

And a wife that swats his hand away in public and couldn't wait to leave the White House and get away from him again...

Uhhhhhh.... yeah... now THERE's a "model American family", right? :laugh:

Even if true... and Hunter doesn't like his step-mom... so what?

Any squabbles in the Biden family can't hold a candle to the dysfunctional, un-holy mess known as the Rump Family... :cool:

Orange man wasn't taking showers with his daughter. That's biden.

Jill let an obviously unqualified man run for President. Her husband. She knew. But the seduction of power overruled what was better for the citizens. Evil comes in many packages. Treated like our shit is approved of infects many. She has had that attention for many years. And that family is pig shit with all of the smooth overs protecting it. Pure pig shit.
Sleepy Old Uncle Joe was tasked with two objectives...

1. get the dangerous, traitorous Orange Baboon-God out of the White House

2. hold the fort until something better comes along

He's already accomplished (1)...

He's working on (2)...

Joe is a one-term Placeholder President, made necessary by the need to stop an autocrat-in-the-making from going any further...

Neither I nor a great many Americans really expect anything more than that from him, so throw all the rocks you like...

I'm curious, GG. What in any of this do you think is "fake news"? You do realize that's what you on the left called the reports about what was in Hunter's lap top before the election...right? Only to have it revealed that the lap top WAS Hunter's and it contained far more damning evidence of Biden family influence peddling than we'd even dreamed of back then?

Here is what I know.

Every single story about Trump that started with the words "reportedly" was dismissed out of hand as fake news because, and I was told this personally on this forum, "reportedly" is code for "made up".

But now that it is no longer Trump, that rule no longer holds for those from that side of the political spectrum.

I do not know if Hunter called Jill names, and I do not really give a fuck. I did not vote for anyone named Biden and I never will.

He's working on (2)...

Joe is a one-term Placeholder President, made necessary by the need to stop an autocrat-in-the-making from going any further...

Neither I nor a great many Americans really expect anything more than that from him, so throw all the rocks you like...
We still do not know what Trump's agendas are so bad to Progs. It is all about Trump to Progs. And we spend every day even on these forums defending the same things that are not Progs. You can't keep hiding the reduction of living standards forever.

He's working on (2)...

Biden is destroying what Trump needed four more years to fix. Sad.

WOW!

When Putin created this fake laptop, he really got into fake details of the inner workings of the Biden family dynamics.

How did Putin pull off such plausible fake texts?

Its almost like they are real.
Please stop LYING

Biden is destroying what Trump needed four more years to fix. Sad.

Trump has no skills or talents for fixing anything. Trump did ok as POTUS when everything was flowing along nicely. All he had to do was not fuck it up too badly, which his trade war on the entire world at the same time came close to doing.

Trump has no skills or talents for fixing anything. Trump did ok as POTUS when everything was flowing along nicely. All he had to do was not fuck it up too badly, which his trade war on the entire world at the same time came close to doing.
Trumpo is a two bit conman

Stupid TV show host

Putin’s puppet boy 👦🏿

His two biggest mistakes were acquiescing to lockdowns and pushing operation snake juice.

This might be the most messed up family in the history of messed up families.

Hunter Biden called his step-mom Jill Biden a “vindictive moron” and “entitled c–t” in text messages after she urged him to go to rehab to kick his drug habit, according to a new report.

President Biden’s 52-year-old druggie son made the remarks in a string of text messages that he sent in 2018 as he family were rallying to get him help, The Sun reported.

In one particular text sent to his brother Beau’s widow, Hallie Biden, who he was scandalously dating at the time, Hunter went off on the now first lady.
“And you do know the drunkest I’ve ever been is still smarter than you could ever even comprehend and you’re a shut [sic] grammar teacher that wouldn’t survive one class in a ivy graduate program,” Hunter said in the text.

“So go f–k yourself Jill let’s all agree I don’t like you anymore than you like me.”

In another text to his uncle, Hunter bemoaned that his own father allegedly hadn’t visited him during his prior rehab stints.

“Litteraly [sic] has never come to one never actually called me while in rehab,” Hunter wrote of his father. “So that’s a little insane.”
“F–k my stepmother for always being as much of a selfish silly entitled c–t as you,” he wrote to Hallie as their brief relationship deteriorated.

He also admitted to calling his stepmom a “f–king moron, a vindictive moron” in a separate text exchange with his uncle, James Biden, just days later.

In the texts to his uncle, who is President Biden’s brother, Hunter said he had raged to Jill that he was smarter than her.
The text messages were uncovered on an iPhone that was found backed up on Hunter’s laptop from hell, The Sun reported.

The revelations of the brutal messages emerged in the same week Hunter was repeatedly photographed alongside his father and the first lady in Washington.
yeah, you have never experienced a dysfunctional moment in your life with your family.

Forum List

Back