Hunter Biden made a fortune on account of Joe Biden being VP

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
The title to my OP is a fact, as in something that is non debatable. I would like to hear what some of the liberals on this board have to say about that fact.

I am pretty sure their collective response would be “Trump colluded with Russia and offered a quid pro quo to Ukraine.....who is Hunter Biden.”

Hunter made Millions without his Daddy. Oh, being the VP son didn't hurt but it didn't help that much either. I know of a number of highly successful business people that are Heroin Addicts. They are in and out of hospitals all the time. But they keep getting richer and richer. So drug use by the rich isn't uncommon nor does it seem to get in their way for making that 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. million. Poor people don't use Heroine. Not because it's not available to them but it's too damned expensive. So the use Opium and other drugs they can afford. Rich people use Heroine. And they seem to keep getting richer and richer. The BS about his wife and him being down on his luck, do the math. He's down on his luck and yet he can afford to pay 36,000 a month to her for Support and Child Support and has 4000 left over for himself (no heroine until the next deal comes through). He's using a Diamond to bribe a Chinese to get a lucritive contract worth millions that belonged to the Business. She not only wants the 36,000 a month but she also wants the diamond. Doesn't get it and the Oped comes out about how he's destroying everything around him. Hunter was in the US and living off the Royalties from another Business deal to the tune of 40,000 a month. And he had every other dime he had tied up in the new chinese business deal. She was pissed because she could have it all. Sounds to me like SHE was the high maintenance part of that duo. So Hunter probably benefited from being Joe's kid but not at the level you believe he did. This whole thing is just another way for you to try and detract from the real crook and that is Rump.

It's no about the Bidens, it's about Rump actively trying to use his Position and Power to blackmail a Foreign leader into announcing a bogus investigation of Joe Biden what Biden was whipping his ass for 2020. And that is illegal as hell. And when Rump was bagged, he could have said, "Oops" and we might have wrote it off as Rump being Rump but he decided to hide it (got caught) and then obstruct the investigation as much as possible and still is. That is what it's all about.

Sorry, I refuse to "Look over there".

Hunter Biden is a dope addict piece of shit that fucked his dead brother’s wife and has always hid in Big Daddy Joe’s pocket.

Hunter Biden is a dope addict piece of shit that fucked his dead brother’s wife and has always hid in Big Daddy Joe’s pocket.

Fine. Then don't vote for Hunter Biden for anything. Works for me. I won't either. But Rump still has to go. Comon Mayor Pete.

you’re not going to get off that easy. This thread is about Hunter Biden using his dad’s position of power to get rich. What do you think about that? I don’t care what you think about Trump or Mayor Pete.

Fine. Then don't vote for Hunter Biden for anything. Works for me. I won't either. But Rump still has to go. Comon Mayor Pete.

you’re not going to get off that easy. This thread is about Hunter Biden using his dad’s position of power to get rich. What do you think about that? I don’t care what you think about Trump or Mayor Pete.

And where is that proof you keep saying you have? Are you going to sit him front of the Senate for 11 hours straight like you did before? And how did that work out for you.

And where is that proof you keep saying you have? Are you going to sit him front of the Senate for 11 hours straight like you did before? And how did that work out for you.

Hunter Biden admitted that if it wasn’t for his father he wouldn’t have received the type of compensation he did receive. Do you think there’s nothing wrong with that?

The title to my OP is a fact, as in something that is non debatable. I would like to hear what some of the liberals on this board have to say about that fact.
there are extremely few liberals on this board.

there seems to be no end to the authoritarian leftists, however.

Our rich politicians can't really relate to the average working person. And some say class warfare should not exist.

Hunter Biden admitted that if it wasn’t for his father he wouldn’t have received the type of compensation he did receive. Do you think there’s nothing wrong with that?

There’s plenty wrong with it.

What should be done about it?

Hunter made Millions without his Daddy. Oh, being the VP son didn't hurt but it didn't help that much either. I know of a number of highly successful business people that are Heroin Addicts. They are in and out of hospitals all the time. But they keep getting richer and richer. So drug use by the rich isn't uncommon nor does it seem to get in their way for making that 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. million. Poor people don't use Heroine. Not because it's not available to them but it's too damned expensive. So the use Opium and other drugs they can afford. Rich people use Heroine. And they seem to keep getting richer and richer. The BS about his wife and him being down on his luck, do the math. He's down on his luck and yet he can afford to pay 36,000 a month to her for Support and Child Support and has 4000 left over for himself (no heroine until the next deal comes through). He's using a Diamond to bribe a Chinese to get a lucritive contract worth millions that belonged to the Business. She not only wants the 36,000 a month but she also wants the diamond. Doesn't get it and the Oped comes out about how he's destroying everything around him. Hunter was in the US and living off the Royalties from another Business deal to the tune of 40,000 a month. And he had every other dime he had tied up in the new chinese business deal. She was pissed because she could have it all. Sounds to me like SHE was the high maintenance part of that duo. So Hunter probably benefited from being Joe's kid but not at the level you believe he did. This whole thing is just another way for you to try and detract from the real crook and that is Rump.

It's no about the Bidens, it's about Rump actively trying to use his Position and Power to blackmail a Foreign leader into announcing a bogus investigation of Joe Biden what Biden was whipping his ass for 2020. And that is illegal as hell. And when Rump was bagged, he could have said, "Oops" and we might have wrote it off as Rump being Rump but he decided to hide it (got caught) and then obstruct the investigation as much as possible and still is. That is what it's all about.

Sorry, I refuse to "Look over there".
The Hunter corruption is 0.5 percent of the Trump corruption.

Ivanka / Jared profit $11 million per month from their position in government.
Sent Giuliani to do his dirty work in Ukraine.
If the Bidens were so corrupt, why did a non-government person need to intervene in Ukraine?

excellent question! I think Biden should be kicked to the curb by democrats.

Why? What did Joe Biden do? I thought the problem was with Hunter Biden.

You better sit down because I’m going to let you in on a secret - life is not fair. :itsok:

When your parent are high profile you get all kinds of opportunities “regular” kids don’t.

Last edited:

What did Hunter Biden do? Joe Biden was VP. Now he’s saying if he’s president none of his family will do business overseas to avoid the optics of impropriety. Why was that allowed to happen while Joe Biden was VP? Joe Biden was asked that question and his response was pathetic. His son wouldn’t have gotten one wooden nickel if Joe Biden didn’t make it happen.

You better sit down because I’m going to let you in on a secret - life is not fair. :itsok:

When your parent are high profile you get all kinds of opportunities “regular” kids don’t.

It’s not secret to me, but that doesn’t mean we should throw our hands up and do nothing when corruption is evident. Biden got caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

What did Hunter Biden do? Joe Biden was VP. Now he’s saying if he’s president none of his family will do business overseas to avoid the optics of impropriety. Why was that allowed to happen while Joe Biden was VP? Joe Biden was asked that question and his response was pathetic. His son wouldn’t have gotten one wooden nickel if Joe Biden didn’t make it happen.

Joe Biden absolutely made it happen when he conceived his son and also became VP.

That bare circumstance made Hunter a prestigious commodity that a company with reputation problems could really use on their board.

It’s not secret to me, but that doesn’t mean we should throw our hands up and do nothing when corruption is evident. Biden got caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

what corruption? What cookie jar?

What the f are you talking about?

Joe Biden absolutely made it happen when he conceived his son and also became VP.

That bare fact made Hunter an prestigious commodity that a company with reputation problems could really use.

Should Joe Biden have prevented his son making money off the back of his office? If not, why is Joe Biden saying when he’s president it will never happen again?

Forum List

Back