Hunter Biden Demanded $2 Million Plus ‘Success Fees’ to Unfreeze Libyan Assets

They don't know. They don't care. They have screwed this country badly with their bad decision and the only thing to do is to double down.

Privileged sons always talk a lot of smack.. I have seen it all my life. They are always on the verge of some big score.
He is a Baby Boomer child that is privileged and has political connections that make him dangerous. We have this at all levels and all governments in our nation. Progs however sold themselves as Ivory Snow...99.44% pure. And we see the lies everyday now. you will lament a globalized America over a sovereign nation when it is here totally.

He is a Baby Boomer child that is privileged and has political connections that make him dangerous. We have this at all levels and all governments in our nation. Progs however sold themselves as Ivory Snow...99.44% pure. And we see the lies everyday now. you will lament a globalized America over a sovereign nation when it is here totally.

LOLOL.. Do you also believe in the Illuminatti?

23 Sep 2021 ~~ By Wendell Husebo
Hunter Biden reportedly demanded a $2 million retainer plus “success fees” to unlock Libyan assets frozen by the Obama-Biden administration, according to newly discovered emails obtained by Business Insider. Though President Joe Biden has claimed ignorance about Hunter’s family business schemes, the emails suggest otherwise.

I was cleaning out my closet today and found three more Hunter Biden Laptops with proof he is in fact an Alien from Zeta Reticuli

What public office has Hunter Biden held?
who said it was public? He’s daddy helped freeze the assets…hunter charged millions to get the. unlocked and daddy “big guy” got his ten percent

xiden crime syndicate

bwaaaahaaaahaaaaa ! if it was a republicans son you and the leftwing msm would be screaming at the tops of your feminine lungs !

It would still be silly if it was Republican.. Libya is still an unstable mess.

Biden's collector of his bribes. You can see that Russia and China own him. They are the only ones that have benefitted from his presidency. Americans haven't.

Biden went against China on Keystone XL.

Are you serious? How many taxes do you think Trump has dodged because of loop holes in the tax system. At least Joe Biden turned his taxes over, why doesn't Trump want to do the same?
Biden didn't avoid taxes by a loophole hun--he didn't pay what he was supposed to along with hiding bribes (which we know that he didn't pay taxes for)...IRS NEEDS TO GO AFTER HIS ASS.

Trump's son got investigated several times and you loons were outraged, without proof.
I don’t remember anyone in government releasing financial details of Trump’s sons like Republicans did for Hunter.

If anyone in government investigated the Biden's like they did Trump. They would be in jail.
So why hasn’t anyone been put in jail after Trump’s administration turned over confidential financial documents to political cronies in the Senate?

Forum List

Back