Hungarian Leader Viktor Orban Addresses CPAC 2022 In Dallas: "The globalists can all go to hell. I have come to Texas"...what's the difference?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
It should probably be a bigger deal that Viktor Orban is speaking at CPAC Dallas today. His own minister resigned over his Nazi style rhetoric decrying "race mixing." The overt white supremacy is not a bug, it's a feature.

full speech

It should probably be a bigger deal that Viktor Orban is speaking at CPAC Dallas today. His own minister resigned over his Nazi style rhetoric decrying "race mixing." The overt white supremacy is not a bug, it's a feature.

full speech

Zelensky has the same policies in Ukraine, except he also banned all opposition parties, so only the one led by white men is allowed. You're cool with that, though.

Zelensky has the same policies in Ukraine, except he also banned all opposition parties, so only the one led by white men is allowed. You're cool with that, though.
So will you publicly condemn Orban here and now?

If not, then you agree w/him.

Are there black people in Ukraine?
Yes, there were African students trying to get out when the bombs started, and the racist Ukranians officials told them to kick rocks. There are tons of video, and reporting, about this.

Yes, there were African students trying to get out when the bombs started, and the racist Ukranians officials told them to kick rocks. There are tons of video, and reporting, about this.
Ok. There are 10s of black students there

I'm sure you were concerned when the incestuous pedophile in the WH left all those 1000s behind in Afghanistan. You never gave a shit about them.................Your own countrymen. GD that is so sad

I'm sure you were concerned when the incestuous pedophile in the WH left all those 1000s behind in Afghanistan. You never gave a shit about them.................Your own countrymen. GD that is so sad
Link?

The repub party had gone full out ant-democrat. They admire the dictator wannabe....Orban. He is to Hungary what Poootin is to Russia. trump admires Orban. Nuff said.....

The US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad. The state department has had travel warnings for over a decade and they had 20 months to leave after Trump made his deal with the Taliban.

The repub party had gone full out ant-democrat. They admire the dictator wannabe....Orban. He is to Hungary what Poootin is to Russia. trump admires Orban. Nuff said.....

Orban wants an all white country. He's a Nationalist like Trump.

The US government has no jurisdiction over Americans abroad. The state department has had travel warnings for over a decade and they had 20 months to leave after Trump made his deal with the Taliban.
You mean after trump surrendered to the Taliban....without the Afghan government at the table.

Forum List

Back