Hundreds smoke pot at White House protest - no arrests

Are you fucking mentally challenged?
I'm not the one breaking the law. Or refusing to enforce it.

Of course they aren't going to let a bunch of gun toting people near the white house,
Of course. As I said, laws (starting with the Constitution) mean very little to leftwingers afraid of ordinary people.

that's a national security threat.
If I were to walk past the White House carrying a gun, that would be zero threat. Because I've never killed anybody (or even shot them), and I never will. Just as you won't. There is ZERO threat. And, the highest law of the land says government can do NOTHING to prevent me (a fully law-abiding person) from walking past the White House with a gun.

But then, liberals are always the first to give up freedom to get a little temporary safety. And they are also willing to take away YOUR freedom to get that (illusory) safety. And the Constitution means nothing to them, in their fear and panic over their (imagined) safety.

Only you would know whether that's true but no one who doesn't know you can be sure of that. But the fact is you could use that gun to slaughter however many innocent people you have the ammo for. So could anyone who got that firearm away from you. OTOH you could walk up the Capitol steps and light up a ten foot spliff and you can't kill a one. You can't even so much as draw blood. At the worst you could make people forget what they were just talking about.

So yeah that's a fine comparison. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back