Human remains

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I understand the fascination with fossils and relics of the past. I also understand the fascination with finding out how long this planet has actually been around.

But I don't understand the lunatic obsession by some scientists on finding out how early upright homosapiens have been on this planet. It's not like there's anything they can do about it if they find one that's been laying around for longer than they thought. I mean, really.......whoop T freekin doo!!!

Scientists are constantly wrong about dates and timelines. What makes them think that they even have any REAL clue as to how old this planet really is, and what was here living on it at any given time period?

Again..........whoop T freekin doo!!!

They're looking into the similarities between early upright homo-sapiens and modern Republicans.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

I understand the fascination with fossils and relics of the past. I also understand the fascination with finding out how long this planet has actually been around.

But I don't understand the lunatic obsession by some scientists on finding out how early upright homosapiens have been on this planet. It's not like there's anything they can do about it if they find one that's been laying around for longer than they thought. I mean, really.......whoop T freekin doo!!!

Scientists are constantly wrong about dates and timelines. What makes them think that they even have any REAL clue as to how old this planet really is, and what was here living on it at any given time period?

Why do you consider this knowledge either bad or not relevant?

Why do you consider this knowledge either bad or not relevant?
Because they make a big, huge stink about it, making people think they discovered the Holy Freeking Grail or something, and all it is, is just old bones. For as long as modern science has existed, they haven't got it right yet, and they never will. All the pretense is just a kick in the nuts to the entire scientific community.

Scientists are constantly wrong about dates and timelines.
Because of them doing more science.
What makes them think that they even have any REAL clue as to how old this planet really is, and what was here living on it at any given time period?
Science builds upon itself and only gets better with time.
For as long as modern science has existed, they haven't got it right yet, and they never will.
What's right doesn't matter. What works? What can we put to good use? What makes the most sense? Those are the sort of questions we should be focused upon.

Knowledge is power.

If you understand something, you can have power over it.

You want power over evolution, you need to understand it.

Forum List

Back