Huma Abedin On Hillary: "She Is Still Not Perfect In Her Head"

Let's review....Hillary stumbles into her kitchen in a vodka stupor, screaming about Huma spending the night with Carlos Danger, loses her balance, and slams the side of her head into a granite counter. Conveniently she now doesn't have to testify before the Benghazi committee about getting the Ambassador and three bodyguards killed. But by using that event to avoid further perjuring herself, she has to convince voters she isn't brain-damaged. She continues having mini-mall seizures, stumbling, and losing consciousness. Huma, feeling all guilty fakes concern but knows Hillary has put HER in the jackpot of a future prison sentence. So Huma emails repeated comments about Hillary's mental condition, and some of those emails have come to light. Hillary can't fire her....she knows too much. I predict Huma will step out in front of a taxi cab or "commit suicide" shortly after the election loss.
^ that

You guys will be happy with your new third party effort, because you failed in taking over the GOP.

Your guy gonna lose

That's the "sophisticated" Hillary talking point to the "uneducated" Trump voters??

LOL!!!

If you are so certain, why are you still posting here??

Why not go back to the West Bank and bulldoze a few more Palestinian homes?

her new speech, is still not perfect in her head...so she doesn't have it memorized yet, thus using her notes....

Last edited:

Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2016 3:29PM
Re: Jake Starkey's Infiltration of USMB
To: Stats @ Media Matters

Stats, what the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously?! What makes you think Jake Starkey is fooling ANYONE at USMB that he's a "Republican"? My fucking Illegal beaner cleaning lady can spot that he's not a Republican. Oh, and spawning 40 sock accounts (RightWinger, Nat, MrFitz, et.al.) isn't fucking helping the cause either. Jake's a good guy, just tell him to stick to posting as Rdean.

Example of how to fake stuff.

Thanks, Frank. Remember, I have a special place in my FEMA wal-mart just for you after the inauguration.

Stats, what the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously?! What makes you think Jake Starkey is fooling ANYONE at USMB that he's a "Republican"? My fucking Illegal beaner cleaning lady can spot that he's not a Republican. Oh, and spawning 40 sock accounts (RightWinger, Nat, MrFitz, et.al.) isn't fucking helping the cause either. Jake's a good guy, just tell him to stick to posting as Rdean.

He isn't fooling anyone indeed. The trick of claiming to be a libertarian while being a regressive establishment worshiping communist is getting old. Stalin was more libertarian than this guy.

He isn't fooling anyone indeed. The trick of claiming to be a libertarian while being a regressive establishment worshiping communist is getting old. Stalin was more libertarian than this guy.
Norman, your head is hurting again.

Forum List

Back