Huge rape ring exposed in the UK today - 00000s of victims and perps protected by the elites

But where is Tommy Robinson ? Where are all my American friends who are so protective of the youth of the UK ?
Perhaps these kids dont matter ?

Poor tainty. Your hero's are all fucking scumbags. Every one of these links is to a different rape ring that was populated by YOUR heroes you fucking scumbag.

But where is Tommy Robinson ? Where are all my American friends who are so protective of the youth of the UK ?

They don't matter to you and the other leftists.........much like our democrat party here who protects and participates in the rape infrastructure in Hollywood.....

Uhhhhh. Tommy got thrown in jail for exposing the Muslim Rape Ring. Where was your outrage then, bub?

Tainty was calling him a racist. Then, when the government finally is forced to act, tainty has to cover his tracks so he lies about Robinson.

Tainty is a worthless piece of crap. The kind you scrape off your boot after a walk through a cow pasture.

Uhhhhh. Tommy got thrown in jail for exposing the Muslim Rape Ring. Where was your outrage then, bub?

Tainty was calling him a racist. Then, when the government finally is forced to act, tainty has to cover his tracks so he lies about Robinson.

Tainty is a worthless piece of crap. The kind you scrape off your boot after a walk through a cow pasture.
Crap fertilizes...Tainty doesn't even do that.

Huge rape ring exposed in the UK today
What's that supposed to mean? Some dude with a big gold wedding ring was caught exposing himself to take a piss under a surveillance camera downtown London.

I can't say I'm impressed.

Like the MI-5 MI-6 and all those intelligence agencies never had a clue he was seen with a different lady at the bar/nightclub every evening. Yadda yadda yadda.

The reason you racist shites are not interested is because 100% of the perps are white christian men And that does not fit with your islamophobic agenda.

You can drop the pretence of caring for victims now ya hypocritical slags.

Forum List

Back