HUGE in GA.

You people love judges. How about this sweetheart?

Bannon the criminal...Yeah, you should listen to that guy...

He has no criminal record.

yep. for FRAUD.

he was pardoned & one doesn't get a pardon without admitting guilt.

& with that human sausage casing ... he admitted guilt to committing.....

wait for it.....................................

FRAUD.

Show me you have to admit guilt to get a pardon. Better yet, quote Bannon admitting it. You are talking out of your ass.

What a bunch of horseshit. There is no legal mechanism to undo an election after the results are certified.
What if it was certified by the cheaters?
You might remember all of Trump's challenges got laughed out of court because in the end they had nothing at all they could prove. You can tell all kinds of fables about cheating in your garbage media but when oaths are sworn and perjury can land you in jail it seems your people finally start vetting all these accusations. You see Trump fucked up telegraphing his intent to challenge the election if he lost. Everyone tightened up and ran better elections than in past years. Even Florida did good. There's precious little for anyone to point to and reasonably cry foul. .
You can tell all kinds of fables about cheating in your garbage media but when oaths are sworn and perjury can land you in jail it seems your people finally start vetting all these accusations.

No fewer than four very experienced election observers in Fulton County have sworn out affidavits that they saw highly suspect ballots being counted.

Sorry about your fail, Dudley.

They won't testify in court..
they will when called

Nope.. They won't commit purjury for Trump.. and his lawyers certainly won't.. So far all have balked at swearing in court.. This is a Trump scam.. .and I don't care if he does 50 audits, but he needs t pay for them instead of screwing you over.
It is not perjury they knew of that penalty when they did the affidavits. You have no argument and should have respect for these citizens.

They won't swear to those affidavits in court. Trump is taking ya'll to the cleaners.
Affidavits are sworn out under pains and penalties of perjury, knucklehead.
So? To convict someone of perjury, a court has to be shown they lied. A very high bar to meet when there's no cross examination to impeach claims of, I was mistaken.
So you want it both ways....gotcha.
Nope, it's simply a fact. We all saw this unfold first hand. We all saw Richard Hopkins' affidavit about a postal supervisor instructing others to back date ballots; only to later recant his claims. No charges of perjury. We all saw Mellissa Carone in front of Michigan's state senate tell them she saw as many as 30,000 ballots scanned multiple times; only to accuse the state of cooking the poll books when a Senator pointed out the poll books would have recorded an excess of 30,000 more votes than ballots had that actually occurred. No charges of perjury.
He did not recant his claims the WP had to print a retraction. You fucking liar.
Oh? Post a link to it...
I'm guessing while Lastamender is feverishly googling for the WP retraction of Richard Hopkins recanting his affidavit, by now he's realizing that never happened. It was mere Hopkins himself demanding they retract their article-- which they never did.

So now we'll see if Lastamender admits they didn't retract... or admits he was wrong... or pretends like he didn't bother to look.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I am not looking for it I have a memory. Hopkins says it was not true if that rag did not retract it they are still lying. No big deal, just exposing more lies.
LOLOLOLOL

I called that one.

:dance:

So when you said...

"He did not recant his claims the WP had to print a retraction. You fucking liar."

... it turns out ... you're the "fucking liar."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

But folks should believe you when you falsely claim the election was stolen, right, ya fucking liar?

yep. for FRAUD.

FRAUD.

Show me you have to admit guilt to get a pardon. Better yet, quote Bannon admitting it. You are talking out of your ass.

bannon doesn't have to admit his guilt - because it's the condition imposed in accepting a pardon.

U.S. Supreme Court​

Burdick v. United States, 236 U.S. 79 (1915)
Burdick v. United States
No. 471
Argued December 16, 1914
Decided January 25, 1915
236 U.S. 79

There are substantial differences between legislative immunity and a pardon; the latter carries an imputation of guilt and acceptance of a confession of it, while the former is noncommittal, and tantamount to silence of the witness.

There is a distinction between amnesty and pardon; the former overlooks the offense, and is usually addressed to crimes against the sovereignty of the state and political offenses, the latter remits punishment and condones infractions of the peace of the state.

you're welcome for the education.

yep. for FRAUD.

FRAUD.

bannon doesn't have to admit his guilt - because it's the condition imposed in accepting a pardon.

U.S. Supreme Court​

Burdick v. United States
No. 471
Argued December 16, 1914
Decided January 25, 1915
236 U.S. 79

There are substantial differences between legislative immunity and a pardon; the latter carries an imputation of guilt and acceptance of a confession of it, while the former is noncommittal, and tantamount to silence of the witness.

There is a distinction between amnesty and pardon; the former overlooks the offense, and is usually addressed to crimes against the sovereignty of the state and political offenses, the latter remits punishment and condones infractions of the peace of the state.

while the former is noncommittal,

Fail. No quote from Bannon either.

What a bunch of horseshit. There is no legal mechanism to undo an election after the results are certified.
You might remember all of Trump's challenges got laughed out of court because in the end they had nothing at all they could prove. You can tell all kinds of fables about cheating in your garbage media but when oaths are sworn and perjury can land you in jail it seems your people finally start vetting all these accusations. You see Trump fucked up telegraphing his intent to challenge the election if he lost. Everyone tightened up and ran better elections than in past years. Even Florida did good. There's precious little for anyone to point to and reasonably cry foul. .
You can tell all kinds of fables about cheating in your garbage media but when oaths are sworn and perjury can land you in jail it seems your people finally start vetting all these accusations.

No fewer than four very experienced election observers in Fulton County have sworn out affidavits that they saw highly suspect ballots being counted.

they will when called

Nope.. They won't commit purjury for Trump.. and his lawyers certainly won't.. So far all have balked at swearing in court.. This is a Trump scam.. .and I don't care if he does 50 audits, but he needs t pay for them instead of screwing you over.
It is not perjury they knew of that penalty when they did the affidavits. You have no argument and should have respect for these citizens.

They won't swear to those affidavits in court. Trump is taking ya'll to the cleaners.
So? To convict someone of perjury, a court has to be shown they lied. A very high bar to meet when there's no cross examination to impeach claims of, I was mistaken.
Nope, it's simply a fact. We all saw this unfold first hand. We all saw Richard Hopkins' affidavit about a postal supervisor instructing others to back date ballots; only to later recant his claims. No charges of perjury. We all saw Mellissa Carone in front of Michigan's state senate tell them she saw as many as 30,000 ballots scanned multiple times; only to accuse the state of cooking the poll books when a Senator pointed out the poll books would have recorded an excess of 30,000 more votes than ballots had that actually occurred. No charges of perjury.
He did not recant his claims the WP had to print a retraction. You fucking liar.
Oh? Post a link to it...
I'm guessing while Lastamender is feverishly googling for the WP retraction of Richard Hopkins recanting his affidavit, by now he's realizing that never happened. It was mere Hopkins himself demanding they retract their article-- which they never did.

So now we'll see if Lastamender admits they didn't retract... or admits he was wrong... or pretends like he didn't bother to look.

I am not looking for it I have a memory. Hopkins says it was not true if that rag did not retract it they are still lying. No big deal, just exposing more lies.
LOLOLOLOL

I called that one.

So when you said...

"He did not recant his claims the WP had to print a retraction. You fucking liar."

But folks should believe you when you falsely claim the election was stolen, right, ya fucking liar?
The claims are not false. You keep saying they are, they will keep auditing.

yep. for FRAUD.

FRAUD.

U.S. Supreme Court​

Burdick v. United States
No. 471
Argued December 16, 1914
Decided January 25, 1915
236 U.S. 79

Fail.

the FORMER is legislative immunity.

you don't know the diff between former ( first ) & latter (2nd )

what was the 2nd thing?

oh ya... a PARDON.

you are one of them thar clinical cases of the poorly educated that donny loves long time, arent'cha?

they will when called

Oh? Post a link to it...

LOLOLOLOL

I called that one.

So when you said...

The claims are not false. You keep saying they are, they will keep auditing.
Of course the claims are false. It's been nearly 7 months and you've yet to prove a single claim. Even worse, you recently claimed the Arizona fraudit will prove the fraud; which is a tacit confession that no prior fraud was proven.

And of course, now you're a proven fucking liar.

Thank you for the narrative. No one cares.

yep. for FRAUD.

FRAUD.

U.S. Supreme Court​

Burdick v. United States
No. 471
Argued December 16, 1914
Decided January 25, 1915
236 U.S. 79

Fail.

what was the 2nd thing?

oh ya... a PARDON.

you are one of them thar clinical cases of the poorly educated that donny loves long time, arent'cha?

You said he had to admit guilt. You link just does not say that.

where are my thanks for posts #83 & #86?

where are my thanks for posts #83 & #86?
Check by your head, which is located in your ass.

yep. for FRAUD.

FRAUD.

U.S. Supreme Court​

Burdick v. United States
No. 471
Argued December 16, 1914
Decided January 25, 1915
236 U.S. 79

Fail.

what was the 2nd thing?

oh ya... a PARDON.

Impute​

Primary tabs​

1) To attach or ascribe.
2) To place responsibility or blame on one person for acts of another person because of a particular relationship

3) To attribute knowledge to a person because of the person's relationship to the one actually possessing the information.
Impute

yep. for FRAUD.

FRAUD.

U.S. Supreme Court​

Burdick v. United States
No. 471
Argued December 16, 1914
Decided January 25, 1915
236 U.S. 79

Fail.

what was the 2nd thing?

oh ya... a PARDON.

Fucking liar, she didn't say he had to admit he was guilty. She said the pardon is an admission of guilt. Bannon could have turned it down.

Forum List

Back