Hudson woman indicted for Medicaid fraud

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Feb. 17—A Hudson woman has been indicted for Medicaid fraud after allegedly submitting false claims to steal thousands of dollars.

A Merrimack County grand jury on Wednesday indicted Stacey Hayes, 49, on charges of theft by deception, Medicaid fraud (false claims) and Medicaid fraud (false records), according to a news release from the Attorney General's Office.

It irritates me that this money is rarely returned in full by bigger operations and I'm guessing individually that it is even rarer that money is returned at all.

Feb. 17—A Hudson woman has been indicted for Medicaid fraud after allegedly submitting false claims to steal thousands of dollars.

A Merrimack County grand jury on Wednesday indicted Stacey Hayes, 49, on charges of theft by deception, Medicaid fraud (false claims) and Medicaid fraud (false records), according to a news release from the Attorney General's Office.

It irritates me that this money is rarely returned in full by bigger operations and I'm guessing individually that it is even rarer that money is returned at all.

The story here really doesn't indicate how much money the broad actually stole. It only indicates how much the fraudulent claims were, not how many of them were actually paid.

The story here really doesn't indicate how much money the broad actually stole. It only indicates how much the fraudulent claims were, not how many of them were actually paid.
There is very little information on the amount or anything else.

Forum List

Back