How WW3 Starts

Saudi Arabia has aggressively supported nuclear non proliferation for 70 years. What the hell are you talking about?

Right .. they use commercial airliners to commit their terrorist acts ... remember Sept 11th, 2001? ... remember the Bin Ladens? ... ever hear of "Yemen" ... how about dissolving dead bodies with acid in bathtubs? ... these are the people you're defending? ...

I'm not saying Saudi Arabia, Hamas and ISIS are in bed together ... I'm just saying they all share the same ideology ... you don't think the Wahhabists won't nuke the USA given the chance? ... maybe you should educate yourself on exactly what Wahhabists are advocating ... the destruction of the West and a return to 17th Century Islamic values ...

Saudi Arabian police cut the heads off of women for the crime of driving a car ... why are you defending these animals? ...

Right .. they use commercial airliners to commit their terrorist acts ... remember Sept 11th, 2001? ... remember the Bin Ladens? ... ever hear of "Yemen" ... how about dissolving dead bodies with acid in bathtubs? ... these are the people you're defending? ...

I'm not saying Saudi Arabia, Hamas and ISIS are in bed together ... I'm just saying they all share the same ideology ... you don't think the Wahhabists won't nuke the USA given the chance? ... maybe you should educate yourself on exactly what Wahhabists are advocating ... the destruction of the West and a return to 17th Century Islamic values ...

Saudi Arabian police cut the heads off of women for the crime of driving a car ... why are you defending these animals? ...
You're a complete ignoramus.

You don't know anything about the wahhabi.. I lived around them 20 years.

Moron, Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood which has been banned since 1972.

You don't know anything about Yemen either.

You're a complete ignoramus.

You don't know anything about the wahhabi.. I lived around them 20 years.

Moron, Hamas is Muslim Brotherhood which has been banned since 1972.

You don't know anything about Yemen either.

Then tell us ... tell us all about it ... here's what the tofu-pukers at PBS say:

"For more than two centuries, Wahhabism has been Saudi Arabia's dominant faith. It is an austere form of Islam that insists on a literal interpretation of the Koran. Strict Wahhabis believe that all those who don't practice their form of Islam are heathens and enemies. Critics say that Wahhabism's rigidity has led it to misinterpret and distort Islam, pointing to extremists such as Osama bin Laden and the Taliban. Wahhabism's explosive growth began in the1970s when Saudi charities started funding Wahhabi schools(madrassas) and mosques from Islamabad to Culver City, California."

Go ahead and add what you think ... tell us why you agree with how Saudi's treat their women ... 20 years you were with them, you must like that kind of shit ... eh ... even the Saudi Royal Family admits this has nothing to do with Islam, they just hate women ...

Do you hate women? ... [giggle] ... "moron" ...

Forum List

Back