How would an ANTIFA and BLM physical attack be handled by snowflakes who are triggered by someone using the wrong pronoun?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
You know your life is easy when the perceived misuse of a pronoun triggers you and you have to run off to a safe space.

Now we have communist organizations committing sedition, and they attack both liberals and conservatives.

How will a snowflake SJW respond when this happens to them:

or something like this:

Have BLM and ANTIFA considered riot safe spaces for triggered snowflakes? Maybe someone should speak with those groups and demand they provide safe spaces during their riots.

Riots can be very triggering. We have many snowflakes who are pronoun obsessed in Portland. BLM and ANTIFA really need to be providing safe spaces for these individuals. It is insensitive and fascist not to provide these safe spaces.

Well, if someone is worried about their pronouns, presumably he's a male pretending to be a woman, so he could hit the rioter with his purse ----

The day some idiot comes at me over pronouns will end badly for the loon

OH, yeah. Me too. You're a woman, I'm a woman, but God only knows what kind of monsters those guys are. They are definitely not getting their Pronouns out of me.

However --- I have decided to use this trope to deal with young people I don't know calling me by my first name. Like in doctor offices, when people used to go to such places. I mean to say, "I identify as Mrs. (Harpy) and my pronouns are Thee, Thou, Thy, and Thine and I expect you to use them grammatically."

And then I hope they'll be so confused they'll start calling me Mrs. like they should.

The day some idiot comes at me over pronouns will end badly for the loon

OH, yeah. Me too. You're a woman, I'm a woman, but God only knows what kind of monsters those guys are. They are definitely not getting their Pronouns out of me.

However --- I have decided to use this trope to deal with young people I don't know calling me by my first name. Like in doctor offices, when people used to go to such places. I mean to say, "I identify as Mrs. (Harpy) and my pronouns are Thee, Thou, Thy, and Thine and I expect you to use them grammatically."

And then I hope they'll be so confused they'll start calling me Mrs. like they should.
I’m triggered

Forum List

Back