How Vodka Ruined the putin Army (Ukraine War)

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Now, to give to Putin some credit. Within the last year, he successfully stopped alcoholism from being the No.1 cause of death among Muscovite men :auiqs.jpg: .

There is a reason we have in Finnish verb "Ryssiä" (Muscovy 🐖 🇸🇦🐖 🇷🇺) , roughly meaning "to totally fail something".

Last edited:
That reminds me! I have a nice bottle of Russian vodka I think I will open right now.
I'm saving my Stolichnaya for when Trump wins back the White House.

stolichnaya-vodka-250ml.jpg

That reminds me! I have a nice bottle of Russian vodka I think I will open right now.

I'm saving my Stolichnaya for when Trump wins back the White House.

View attachment 879665
Vladimir Harkonnen: He who controls the spice, controls the universe
Vladimir Pootin: He who controls vodka, controls the Muscovite 🐖 🇷🇺 🇸🇦🐖populace

ps It is disturbing researching how widespread and brutal spousal/partner abuse is in Moscow 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 horde , fuelled by alcohol use

Vladimir Harkonnen: He who controls the spice, controls the universe
Vladimir Pootin: He who controls vodka, controls the Muscovite 🐖 🇷🇺 🇸🇦🐖populace

ps It is disturbing researching how widespread and brutal spousal/partner abuse is in Moscow 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 horde , fuelled by alcohol use
Yep.
Same thing in West Virginia.....it's Russia with Banjos.
Lady across the street from me was always getting high......she was from WV.
Takes a family reunion to get a full set of teeth.

Now that Troll Nazi Winkle has at long last seen how his Ukraine cause has been obliterated , he is toning down his manic anti - Moscow stance .

But prepare for Russia and Iran taking down north Israel fairly quickly as the good boys hand out the same treatment to the Israeli Nazis

WE´LL WIN THIS WAR, 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 APPEASER ,

View attachment 879930

No, you won’t. You’re not even fighting in the war. You’re just a useful idiot for the Nazis in Ukraine. I personally don’t care who wins. Not my circus. I can, however, predict the obvious outcome of a local conflict between a nuclear superpower and a corrupt farming country.

Forum List

Back