How to Tell If the Government is Shutdown

Lol. I just figured that when the government shuts down they stop enforcing immigration policy....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the government still taking your money?

Yes = Government is not shutdown
No = Government is shutdown
You really need to understand what a shutdown is...

This one of these threads that tell us more about the ignorance of the OP than the question he is asking?

Is the government still taking your money?

Yes = Government is not shutdown
No = Government is shutdown
You really need to understand what a shutdown is...

This one of these threads that tell us more about the ignorance of the OP than the question he is asking?
Look up the definition of ‘shutdown’ and get back to the class with a report.

Well, section 8 rentees in the private sector don't get paid during a shutdown. So, expect evictions if it runs more than 30 days.
Even in the dead of winter, my take is too F'in bad. National security takes precedence.

Well, section 8 rentees in the private sector don't get paid during a shutdown. So, expect evictions if it runs more than 30 days.
Even in the dead of winter, my take is too F'in bad. National security takes precedence.
As if this crisis of leadership has anything to do with national security. It's an ego-driven hostage situation that hurts far more Americans than it could possibly ever help.

As if this crisis of leadership has anything to do with national security. It's an ego-driven hostage situation that hurts far more Americans than it could possibly ever help.
I know plenty of people working for the first time in years in their chosen profession and being paid quite well.

Yupp! Dems following orders of THEIR far left, hurtin' Americans.
Glad you agree an' Happy New Year.

Trump said he would own this, you should let him.

Hilarious how Trump has you moonbats screaming for open borders just as the 2020 campaign kicks off. And your hate is so deep you can’t see how he’s playing you.

What he is really owning is exposing Dems as being anti-national security.
The joke's on you...

Hilarious how Trump has you moonbats screaming for open borders just as the 2020 campaign kicks off. And your hate is so deep you can’t see how he’s playing you.
Trump is not playing anyone except those few who still believe what he says.

Few?
You watch too much MSM, idiot.

The joke's on you...
The joke is on you, you still think this pathological liar is truthful....somehow. I cannot even imagine the pretzel logic that lets you see this weakling as a good president.

th

The joke's on you...
The joke is on you, you still think this pathological liar is truthful....somehow. I cannot even imagine the pretzel logic that lets you see this weakling as a good president.

Actions, grasshopper, not words.

Few?
You watch too much MSM, idiot.
He would rather climb a tree to tell a lie when he could tell the truth on the ground.

The joke's on you...

Actions, grasshopper, not words.
He cannot even get a wall from a republican led congress, he is fucking useless at getting republicans to do his bidding. Actions? His actions are of a man who wants to be emperor rather than leader of a free country.

Forum List

Back