How To Get Away With Murder

Who said anything about new?

Sounds like you're just smart enough to go to prison. Professional killers who regularly get away with murder will get rid of the weapon to eliminate all possibility of being connected to it, but you know better. While you're in prison you can regale genpop with how clever you were and give them advice on how to shank another inmate and get away with it by changing out the blade.

Vaya con Dios!

Sounds like you think this is a serious discussion.
You're some kind of dipshit aint ya. Maybe you should get out of the house and stop watching so much TV tough guy.
And since you admitted you know nothing about it i'll take your advice with a grain of salt.

One more thing, the rules are a different here, no flaming, no name calling. I know you don't like me and I don't care, but I don't want to see you get in trouble. This is all theory, and the theoretical guy you posed to change out the barrel, firing pin, and ejector would end up getting caught IRL. Let's stick to that.

You should have put it the CDZ and you shouldnt have been such a dickhead about it.
So how exactly do they trace a casing or slug to you when none of the ballistics match?
I have all of those parts right now from different ARs I've built. It aint rocket science.

Do you know what's frightening about the NBC Dateline episodes we watch? How the prosecution makes their entire case on circumstantial evidence and still gets convictions. The things they imply put people behind bars, one of the reasons I'm so against the death penalty. Do you have expertise in changing out barrels on AR-15's? It will be brought up at trial. Do you have a weapon that seems to have a barrel that was changed recently as revealed by tool marks and wear patterns on the head spacing? That too will be introduced.

What's more frightening than the convictions prosecutors get on innuendo is the fact that the dramas my wife and I watch are real, not fictional. Many of them I'm not convinced were actually guilty and I couldn't imagine myself on that jury sending somebody to prison for life based on the flimsy case made against them. A murder weapon recovered by police can only work against you, not for you. If you are a huge AR fan, then kill the person with a gun of a caliber you never fired in your life and get rid of it.

Did they have a court appointed attorney?
You see people get off on technicalities all the time,of course they have high end attorneys.
And I agree that it's almost impossible to get away with murder these days.
Something will always trip you up,whether it's your easy tag for the tollway,cell phone records,credit card tracking,cameras putting you in the local.
We are pretty much under constant surveillance these days.

Sounds like you're just smart enough to go to prison. Professional killers who regularly get away with murder will get rid of the weapon to eliminate all possibility of being connected to it, but you know better. While you're in prison you can regale genpop with how clever you were and give them advice on how to shank another inmate and get away with it by changing out the blade.

Vaya con Dios!

You're some kind of dipshit aint ya. Maybe you should get out of the house and stop watching so much TV tough guy.
And since you admitted you know nothing about it i'll take your advice with a grain of salt.

One more thing, the rules are a different here, no flaming, no name calling. I know you don't like me and I don't care, but I don't want to see you get in trouble. This is all theory, and the theoretical guy you posed to change out the barrel, firing pin, and ejector would end up getting caught IRL. Let's stick to that.

You should have put it the CDZ and you shouldnt have been such a dickhead about it.
So how exactly do they trace a casing or slug to you when none of the ballistics match?
I have all of those parts right now from different ARs I've built. It aint rocket science.

Do you know what's frightening about the NBC Dateline episodes we watch? How the prosecution makes their entire case on circumstantial evidence and still gets convictions. The things they imply put people behind bars, one of the reasons I'm so against the death penalty. Do you have expertise in changing out barrels on AR-15's? It will be brought up at trial. Do you have a weapon that seems to have a barrel that was changed recently as revealed by tool marks and wear patterns on the head spacing? That too will be introduced.

What's more frightening than the convictions prosecutors get on innuendo is the fact that the dramas my wife and I watch are real, not fictional. Many of them I'm not convinced were actually guilty and I couldn't imagine myself on that jury sending somebody to prison for life based on the flimsy case made against them. A murder weapon recovered by police can only work against you, not for you. If you are a huge AR fan, then kill the person with a gun of a caliber you never fired in your life and get rid of it.

You see people get off on technicalities all the time,of course they have high end attorneys.
Something will always trip you up,whether it's your easy tag for the tollway,cell phone records,credit card tracking,cameras putting you in the local.

A constant practice I see is how cleverly the police are able to get people to talk to them (cooperate) without an attorney. People have a natural, but foolish tendency to think their innocence will protect them, that they "have nothing to hide". They have an idea that innocent people are behind bars, being put there by a system that pursued convictions rather than justice, but they absurdly think it won't be the case with them. The police establish a rapport with them, being friendly and solicitous. The suspect gets sucked into their charisma and strives to gain their approval through cooperation. They begin to think that they can do this, tell them what happened and the truth shall set them free. They've already been warned that "anything they say can AND WILL be used against them", but they are nonetheless convinced that the police "can't help them" until they talk.

They would be better off understanding from the start that the police aren't there to help them and rather than being friendly with them, they should treat the cops like their mortal enemies. How else do you treat somebody who's trying to put you in prison for decades? Exactly! A healthy contempt for the police and an absolute refusal to give them anything they can use against you is the best way to go. Whether you're trying to get away with murder, or you really didn't do it....either way, the cops are the enemy.

A constant practice I see is how cleverly the police are able to get people to talk to them (cooperate) without an attorney. People have a natural, but foolish tendency to think their innocence will protect them, that they "have nothing to hide". They have an idea that innocent people are behind bars, being put there by a system that pursued convictions rather than justice, but they absurdly think it won't be the case with them. The police establish a rapport with them, being friendly and solicitous. The suspect gets sucked into their charisma and strives to gain their approval through cooperation. They begin to think that they can do this, tell them what happened and the truth shall set them free. They've already been warned that "anything they say can AND WILL be used against them", but they are nonetheless convinced that the police "can't help them" until they talk.

They would be better off understanding from the start that the police aren't there to help them and rather than being friendly with them, they should treat the cops like their mortal enemies. How else do you treat somebody who's trying to put you in prison for decades? Exactly! A healthy contempt for the police and an absolute refusal to give them anything they can use against you is the best way to go. Whether you're trying to get away with murder, or you really didn't do it....either way, the cops are the enemy.

Oh no doubt. I stopped trusting the police a long time ago. And that was reinforced when I was falsely accused of a crime.
The BS they tried to pull to get me to confess was ridiculous.
When I told them I wasn't talking without a lawyer present they of course threw out the old.."If you're not guilty why do you need a lawyer?"
I laughed in his face and told him I'd be back from Jamaica in a couple weeks and walked out of the police station.

Forum List

Back