How to Debate Current Events With The LGBT Posters

`
Every month, I go to a secret LGBT meeting, located deep somewhere within the Black Hills of South Dakota. It is there where the Gay Agenda planned and executed. We have clandestine operatives planted all over the US but especially in online forums. If I say anymore, I will be terminated.
`
No, I doubt you're the money behind the push to normalize gays eventually being able to adopt unwanted children to take home and to gay pride parades. There is money behind it, and organization. But it's not you and it's not likely in the Black Hills of South Dakota.

No, I doubt you're the money behind the push to normalize gays eventually being able to adopt unwanted children to take home and to gay pride parades. There is money behind it, and organization. But it's not you and it's not likely in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
`
`

I have to admit, I do not bankroll this operation. Secret gay cartels have taken over adoption agencies and have indoctrinated these children in the dreaded "gay agenda." I can say I have handled payoffs, of legislators and school officials, to vote for or otherwise, expand legal statues that push the gay ideology into our grade schools and even our kindergartens. The money to do that comes surreptitiously, from christian and other faith based organizations.
`

It won't be long before they have six year old adopted boys in leather thongs in their parades.

Maybe if the families of 'good Christians' stopped abandoning their six year old boys the six year old boys wouldn't have to rely upon the kindness of strangers

`
Every month, I go to a secret LGBT meeting, located deep somewhere within the Black Hills of South Dakota. It is there where the Gay Agenda planned and executed. We have clandestine operatives planted all over the US but especially in online forums. If I say anymore, I will be terminated.
`
No, I doubt you're the money behind the push to normalize gays eventually being able to adopt unwanted children to take home and to gay pride parades.

I have no doubt you're the money behind the push to have heterosexuals abandon their children in order to leave them to the mercy of whatever strangers take them in.

If it's a cult who is the one at the top being worshipped?

a06751104437d837fef1f853846215a5.png

I don't get why the op wishes to rule over peoples lives? Why won't you focus on your own?
Because behaviors are regulated by the majority. And a minority behavioral group dictating to the majority using judicial Subversion of the People's representatives is direct subversion of democracy.

And I don't approve of a deviant sex cult using that power grab as a tool ultimately to wrest susceptible children away from the protection of the majority.

I don't get why the op wishes to rule over peoples lives? Why won't you focus on your own?
Because behaviors are regulated by the majority. And a minority behavioral group dictating to the majority using judicial Subversion of the People's representatives is direct subversion of democracy.

And I don't approve of a deviant sex cult using that power grab as a tool ultimately to wrest susceptible children away from the protection of the majority.
^^ You see, you use this tool in debate. You find what the core of your points are and then revolve around it in a loose fashion, always returning to it. And a tip to those in this debate, make sure your core is centered in reality and facts because if you're like the LGBT cult bloggers here, their core is rooted in a false premise of "behaviors = race" That's either by design or by foolishness after they took over the American Psychological Association and told themselves through their hand-picked leaders there, who cherry pick who to fund for "research" (gay sympathists exclusively), "ours is a static identity from birth".

False premises are very difficult to hold in a debate since they are full of holes like swiss cheese. So they default to abusive or subversive or diversionary tactics, playing their opponents much like a pack of wolves play a much larger and more powerful moose they want to bring down. If you let yourself get distracted, watch out. Back your butt up against something solid (the truth of the matter) and use your antlers to flick away the wolves until they're too exhausted to continue.

`
`
I thought it was you!

Forum List

Back