How to achieve a more inclusive work environment

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Purge anyone who may stray from left wing twitter mob demands
Comrades the future looks bright !

Bari Weiss, a writer and editor for the New York Times opinion section, resigned from the newspaper this week. She published her resignation letter to Times publisher A.G. Sulzberger on her own site, and the whole thing is worth a read. Two parts stood out:

1) She wrote that Twitter is the “ultimate editor” of the paper:

Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor. As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions. I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.

2) She said that she was bullied by colleagues on social media and even in the newspaper’s company-wide Slack:

My own forays into Wrongthink have made me the subject of constant bullying by colleagues who disagree with my views. They have called me a Nazi and a racist; I have learned to brush off comments about how I’m “writing about the Jews again.” Several colleagues perceived to be friendly with me were badgered by coworkers. My work and my character are openly demeaned on company-wide Slack channels where masthead editors regularly weigh in. There, some coworkers insist I need to be rooted out if this company is to be a truly “inclusive”

Buying ammo normies ?
And Remember bourgeoisie ...when they kick in your door for crimes against ......well they'll make something up .......remember to take 5 with ya

ferpie derpie.png

And this is new somehow in the social media era, when before social media they did it surreptitiously or outright bullying..

And this is new somehow in the social media era, when before social media they did it surreptitiously or outright bullying..
The its" no big deal "or "meh "canned responses from you old boomers is what got us here in the first place

Celebrate inclusivity AND diversity in the workplace comrades ........or else

Forum List

Back