How They See Us: "Biden Is the Worst Thing that Could Have Happened to Humanity

This a reminder of the essence of the First Amendment for those who have forgotten or want to REVERSE it.

First Amendment

First Amendment Explained

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Nobody needs your quoting what we already know.

That is a distant second to Communism.
Let's leave communism out of the discussion since the idea of communism is the idea of Christian equality.
As far as those who own the planet do NOT like the idea of equality, they constantly discredit the idea of communism through their media, as well as the educational system, and therefore Christianity.

1. Columbus was Jewish. Every man born Jewish has the right people to respect his origin.

2. The OTHERS who came were so-called "Anglo-Saxons"< but that is a camouflage and you know that as well as I do.
What a shame - you don't know the history of your own nation. It was Biden who reported to Congress on "weapons of mass destruction," who deceived Congress and the Nation.

And stop attributing all the evils to one man: it was a COLLECTIVE decision. Two of the participants in this conspiracy against the American people and humanity are already boiling in tar pots.

You are so devoid of compassion that you don't even find it necessary to express compassion to those who died, who were injured, and who lost their husbands, wives, sons, and daughters.

I agree - your post is totally anti-American.

It is disgusting!
Christo Columbus was an Italian Jew named for the Cross. Now that one I never heard before.

When the United States is gone, there is no other. Nowhere to go. They are coming here to get "paid' and make this nation like theirs were with our politicians promoting it.

You do serious theses?
As opposed to you, yes. You are afraid, or for some other reason you are unable to engage in a normal, "proud American citizen's" worthy political science debate, with a balanced and reasoned argument.

I published Biden's speech to Congress.

WHAT'S the response???

SILENCE! - TYPICAL behavior of a man who is sure he is right, but who cannot defend his certainty in normal human language. Nothing but a bunch of runarounds.

Or you are forbidden to engage in discussion.

dear OP,

hopefully you'll be able to enjoy the weather in saint petersburg; given that it is sunny & in the 60s today.

sincerely,
playtime.

As opposed to you, yes. You are afraid, or for some other reason you are unable to engage in a normal, "proud American citizen's" worthy political science debate, with a balanced and reasoned argument.

I published Biden's speech to Congress.

WHAT'S the response???

SILENCE! - TYPICAL behavior of a man who is sure he is right, but who cannot defend his certainty in normal human language. Nothing but a bunch of runarounds.

Or you are forbidden to engage in discussion.
Publishing the idiotic words of Brandon doesn’t constitute a thesis, you laughable hack.

You have no ability to deny anybody their right to engage in any debate, you moron.

Now, try to do what you claim you do. Make a coherent point. A claim. An assertion. Support it with facts to which you can point to some support. And support it with something amounting to a syllogism or a string of syllogisms. It’s called “logic.” Give it a try.

Go! Or, you’re free to go fuck off, instead. 👍

How the whole world is on the brink and being saved solely by the Will of God and the equanimity of the Russian president.
I love that linkage. That equivalency. God and Putin as bros.
Who knew?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
started killing autochthons
Well I, for one, will give a hat-tip to poster Alexi for introducing me to the word autochthons. I confess....I had not seen it before.
I love learning new things.

------------------------------------------------------
Don't try to shut me up. The Constitution is on MY side
Ummm, Alexi, Alexi, Alexi.......you've missed a nuance or two in your beliefs about the 1st Amendment.
The Constitution is NOT on your side if some fellow poster here tells you to STFU and lobbies a mod or two, or even ownership to ban your butt. They can do that. Trust me. And the Constitution never comes into play.
ps....the 1st A applies to government restricting speech....NOT to some bloke on the internet putting you on 'ignore' or telling you to BIOYAss, shut up and go sit in a corner. The bloke can do that and it ain't even illegal.
It's sort of akin to your daughter's new boyfriend visiting at Christmas and telling your wife she needs to lose some pounds, and that your tobacco habit makes your breath stink. And for that......you can throw his skinny azz out on the curb. And NOT...violate his 1st Amendment rights.
Trust me on that too.

-----------------------------------------------------------
When the United States is gone, there is no other. Nowhere to go. They are coming here to get "paid' and make this nation like theirs
Ummm, no "other" what?
Who is coming here?
Who is paying them? (and out of simple curiosity...how much are they earning? and to do what?)
Lastly, make this nation like theirs? What nation is theirs?
Be our Yoda here poser 22lc. Give us some guidance on just what the hell you are talking about. K?

Race is an artificial construct allowing people to claim virtues they don't have, because someone similar to them does.
So it's impossible to be racist then. You need to let the leftists know this.

Its incredible that he has been in washington for like 40 years and nobody ever said a word about Biden being the supposed Anti-Christ until he got elected President. One would think it would have gotten out sometime sooner.
The OP doesn't know his facts. Biden holds anti-imperialist views just like Obama the anti-American. Biden doesn't have the balls to deploy our troops anywhere.

The OP doesn't know his facts. Biden holds anti-imperialist views just like Obama the anti-American. Biden doesn't have the balls to deploy our troops anywhere.
And you didn't say a peep about this guy being the root of all evil...until he became President? What took you so long?

Forum List

Back