How the hell does Hillary plan to pay for FREE College, FREE Childcare & FREE universal healthcare?

Where is the money for this vote purchase going to come from?

There is enough wealth in this country to pay for all that 10 times over.

Supply side economics has moved that wealth into a few hands and kept it frozen there for decades.

If you had any clue how much income is generated by people who don't work, who live off investments only, you'd rethink your politics...

When you have a million + in the market, you have so many advantages over the average citizen. You can generate 2-3 times the average working persons income without lifting a finger.

To get the "million" prior to investing....they had to earn it, save it, not lose it or waste it. Could take 40-50 years work to get there. Pay taxes, commute, keep sane, as sober as possible. A lifetime if wise choices.

When market goes up.....good. note: if market crash 50% (2009), must rise 100% from that point to get back to even. Risky business......

Every government gift is paid for by higher tax rates and borrowing.

Whether it is your mortgage interest deduction, your employer sponsored health insurance exemption, your child tax credit, free health care, food stamps. Whatever.

Everyone pays higher tax rates to pay for all that, along with heavy deficits.

It amuses me to see people whine about someone else's government gifts but never complain about their own.

You want to see who is responsible for our federal debt? Stop pointing your finger and look in the mirror.

These statements are just to get the old fart off of the stage. After the DNC Convention she is going to do a hard right to go after disgruntled Republicans. She has never campaigned on free college tuition, she wants to tweek O-Care to make it more affordable by letting insurers cross state lines (a REPUBLICAN idea btw)--and make college more affordable. That's her platform, and it always has been.

34731e433c347faef57938aef65ca8c4.jpg

Last edited:
I have not heard Clinton is calling for free child care. Can someone provide a link?

I know she wants universal pre-school, which is different. Unless you count high school as "free child care", too.

The same place where your mortgage interest deduction vote purchase comes from: higher tax rates.

So, I take it you declined to take the mortgage deduction?
I fully support it going away. How about you?
So you don't have integrity?
Isnt that the same standard you apply to trump?
I have complete integrity. I support eliminating most tax expenditures. How about you?

In the meantime, why should I put myself at a financial disadvantage to everyone else when there are free government gifts on the table?

This is exactly how the government has created an unhealthy dependency on government in all of us, not just in blacks. You people whine just like welfare queens when the subject of taking away YOUR government gifts comes up.

Stop pointing your finger, and look in the mirror. THERE is your government tit sucker. THERE is your utterly dependent on government welfare sap.

Every government gift is paid for by higher tax rates and borrowing.

Whether it is your mortgage interest deduction, your employer sponsored health insurance exemption, your child tax credit, free health care, food stamps. Whatever.

Everyone pays higher tax rates to pay for all that, along with heavy deficits.

It amuses me to see people whine about someone else's government gifts but never complain about their own.

You want to see who is responsible for our federal debt? Stop pointing your finger and look in the mirror.
Except the people paying for that shit are the people who gave up their own money to make it possible. The takers generally contribute little if anything.

Forum List

Back