How The Grandmother Of Juneteenth Is A Racist

Advocate for Juneteenth but cry like a bitch when it comes to teaching about it...
WHEN, MOTHERFUCKER???? I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT!!!
Cry like a bitch when folks learn that the MAIN OPPOSITION TO EMANCIPATION, RECONSTRUCTION and CIVIL RIGHTS are CONSERVATIVES
WHEN????
The same ones who want to condense and water everything down to Lincoln freed the slaves than MLK gave a speech and everything was fixed
See. It doesn't matter what anybody does. You will still be bitter about shit that never happened to you and you will blame people who never did anything to you or anywone else.

Fuck you.

Juneteenth commemorates nothing.
Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg
Sorry but it really commemorates nothing because nothing happened on that day in history. Whatever slender meaning it has is in Texas ONLY. The rest of the United States, EVERY OTHER STATE already knew of the Emancipation proclaimation and knew the civil war was over.

Juneteeth is important only if you believe that the nation was founded in 1619 and the war against England happened because England ordered America to free the slaves not for independence, then July 4 has no meaning and the real independence day, as chicom Biden says National Independence day, is June 19th. Which is historical garbage.

This shit right here is why I just CANNOT be allies with some people.

We will NEVER get past our racial divide. It will destroy us, and BIFF is THROWING FUCKING GAS ON THE GODDANM FIRE!!!!
Then shut yo bitch ass up and get off the post...

We don't need you as an ally........just causes move on without wishy washy bitches like you...

Dic suckers like you come in after the fact and try to pretend you were ally ..fuck what you whining about
FUCK YOU

I will expose your black ass for the COMMUNIST ISTIGATOR that you are!!!!

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg
Sorry but it really commemorates nothing because nothing happened on that day in history. Whatever slender meaning it has is in Texas ONLY. The rest of the United States, EVERY OTHER STATE already knew of the Emancipation proclaimation and knew the civil war was over.

Juneteeth is important only if you believe that the nation was founded in 1619 and the war against England happened because England ordered America to free the slaves not for independence, then July 4 has no meaning and the real independence day, as chicom Biden says National Independence day, is June 19th. Which is historical garbage.
You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

Fuck these shitty black motherfuckers. We need to put them back in chains.

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

You aint gonna do shit but whine like a bitch...

And have whole hissy fits on message boards......

In that world, you will stay docile as you have always been

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

We MUST not allow the lies to remain unchallenged.

Incidentlly MLK's speech, his most famous one was plagiarized from a speech given by REPUBLICAN Archibald Carey, a black man giving the keynote speech to the Republican convention. So that's a lie too. Blacks and communist democrats only have lies, a whole history of lies.

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

Why are black people too stupid to have their own opinions?

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

"Fuck these shitty black motherfuckers. We need to put them back in chains"

You can come try it on me for practice. I promise I will be compliant. :)

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

And vote, and find white cops innocent of force against black maniacs on juries. And support the police.

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

Now you know why the old slave owners had to beat civility into cement heads.

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

"Fuck these shitty black motherfuckers. We need to put them back in chains"

You can come try it on me for practice. I promise I will be compliant. :)
Can you believe this asshole?

I have done NOTHING but advocate for Juneteenth and what do I get from Biff?

pfff

Everybody can KISS MY ASS!!!

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

And vote, and find white cops innocent of force against black maniacs on juries. And support the police.
And keep shooting down their commie race theory.

and STOP trying to change a justice system that produces unfair results for black people.

AND stop trying to help change attitudes and remove racial stereotypes.

Fuck it.

:dunno:

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

You know what?

Biff convinced me.

I agree with you.

Now you know why the old slave owners had to beat civility into cement heads.
Some people are their own worst enemy.

Wrong.

Juneteenth_Plaque.jpg

exactly more marxisum and white hate comming

Kirk is a wrong. The Party of Lincoln in 1860 freed the slaves. The Party of Trumpybear has lost faith in our Constitutional form of Government and backed the violent attack on the peaceful transfer of power that the world once held in such high regards. He spent his four year attacking every other branch of government when it didn't agree with his position.

In 2017 we too experienced a violent attack on the peaceful transfer of power when ANTIFA smashed windows and burnt cars throughout DC while Obama was leaving office and Trump was being Inaugurated. At a minimum, Democrats have tolerance for ANTIFA.

I think it is important to note - again.... that going on 40% of all black Americans are NOT DECENDENTS OF AMERICAN SLAVES.
They are Haitian, Jamaican and of course African, as well as many others.

New Topics

Forum List

Back