How Ted Cruz Crushed the New York Times

New York City is the greatest city in the world

Cruz is a second rate politician from Canada
Better than any slime ball you retards got, especially hildabeast.

Ahh...yes
The rightwing hatred comes forth

Unfortunately for you, nobody buys it outside the rightwing echo chamber
You are an idiot. Hilliary should be disqualified being under investigation, but retards like you don't care. Scumbag.

When people who lives in a city believes they are the best thing since white bread. all I call that is the warped views of the New York values and braggarts

I was taught it's rude to try to hold yourself up as better than everyone else. but that was many moons ago I guess..you want to talk about ugly

New York is the greatest city in the world

You are welcome to name one better and why

Ahh...yes

You are an idiot. Hilliary should be disqualified being under investigation, but retards like you don't care. Scumbag.

You have been "investigating" Hillary for 25 years

Your problem is the courts are not interested in rightwing conspiracy theories

I'll bet Stephanie-OP has never read the NYT!

Never wanted too or had to. You couldn't give me that rag to use for lining of my bird cage. If you don't care they lead you into being a low information person and now also a hater troll, I don't either.

I'll bet Stephanie-OP has never read the NYT!

Never wanted too or had to. You couldn't give me that rag to use for lining of my bird cage. If you don't care they lead you into being a low information person and now also a hater troll, I don't either.

You judge something you don't understand & have never read. That makes you a sheep who only does as your herder & sheepdog allows. Don't be shocked that no one takes your judgement seriously.

When people who lives in a city believes they are the best thing since white bread. all I call that is the warped views of the New York values and braggarts

I was taught it's rude to try to hold yourself up as better than everyone else. but that was many moons ago I guess..you want to talk about ugly
"I was taught it's rude to try to hold yourself up as better than everyone else." Lordy! What a shame it didn't stick!

Ahh...yes

You have been "investigating" Hillary for 25 years

Your problem is the courts are not interested in rightwing conspiracy theories
Because the courts are left leaning.

Forum List

Back