How Russians Handle Muslim Protesters; I Like It!

The Russians dont screw around with these wusses. (yeah, its two fight clubs, but still, I can fantasize about it anyway, cant I?)

welcome-to-russia_zpsqgqjazlp.jpg

That's all you got. Fantasy.

You are frightened of life. What makes you think anyone believes that you can handle yourself in a fight?

Your wife.

You weird fuckers sure do stick together.

Especially on Sunday night

The Russians dont screw around with these wusses. (yeah, its two fight clubs, but still, I can fantasize about it anyway, cant I?)

That's all you got. Fantasy.

You are frightened of life. What makes you think anyone believes that you can handle yourself in a fight?

Your wife.

You weird fuckers sure do stick together.

Especially on Sunday night

Of course, for it is the night upon which the Godless Heathen shall be smote!

:)

When I was in college I attended a talk given by a Russian scientist about the arms race. About halfway through, I noticed four men in black suits, blocking all the exits.

Later that night, I saw the scientist leave, and the same four men had him surrounded on all sides.

They were thuggish looking men, and I assumed they were KGB. I guess Gorbachev figured that it took four KGB thugs to prevent one little scientist from defecting.

tyroneweaver post: 13933437 said:
The Russians

Makes me laugh when I see white guys with an asian woman. You gonna make russian yokels together!
Saw alot of asian women come back from thailand during vietnam
Should I put you on ignore?
I guess. I've never attacked you. But hey, it's a free country.
But look of the wealth of knowledge, wit, and good looks you would lose.

Ever watch Youtube vids about bad ...anything? Russians are always top of that list, driving on sidewalks, crashing hurting and being really really stupid. I am not sure I would use Russians a role model. Think again.

Alcoholism maybe? Just sayin.

Coming from JimBowie....... it's not a surprise............ he will support Khadafi or Assad or Putin before Obama. Sometimes I wonder if he even live here in US or in Tolyatti, Russia.

Forum List

Back