How race baiting by the left has endangered lives

Portland is noty safer than average. The comparison to Dallas is a failure. Dallas has twice the population
You still don’t grasp the meaning of rates which allows you to compare homicides for cities of different sizes. You also don’t know the difference in homicides and property crime. This is fruitless. You’re a moron.

The facts are Portland is traditionally one of the safest cities in America. It’s homicide rates are up this year just like almost every city including Dallas. Portland isn’t near the top 65 - see the link but for your convenience:

42 Dallas
28 Chicago
26 Montgomery
3 Birmingham

Portland not ranked

I understand it better than you do you imbecile.

You are misleading and lying about them

Try and figure out what a false equivelancy is you strupid retard

I understand it better than you do you imbecile.

You are misleading and lying about them

Try and figure out what a false equivelancy is you strupid retard
You offer no facts just opinions. I’ve linked several reports comparing Portland to US averages and other cities. You my friend have been sufficiently bitch slapped with data. If you have some data to support that Portland is one of the most dangerous places related to homicides I’ll debate. If you simply post another ignorant opinion followed by an insult I’m just not going to bother. Ball is in your court.

You're lying.

Portland is a very dangerous city
You simply linked a crime location report with zero perspective. What is the crime rate and how does it compare to other cities? I’ve already linked that. I wish there were smarter conservatives to debate.

I linked the crime rate for Portland.

{
Mar 13, 2021 · With a crime rate of 59 per one thousand residents, Portland has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property
  • Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
}

You think maybe you could read up on the difference in homicide and property crime?

One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property

You lied, you got busted.

One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property

You lied, you got busted.
That is called a straw man argument. We are arguing about whether Portland is among the most dangerous cities as in you could get killed (which is your claim and the lie). You just decided to now argue property crime having seen you obvious error. You may be a pain but youre not a fucking window… therefore property crime isn’t dangerous. No one died. If they did it would be a homicides. Sigh. You’re stupid.

That is called a straw man argument. We are arguing about whether Portland is among the most dangerous cities as in you could get killed (which is your claim and the lie). You just decided to now argue property crime having seen you obvious error. You may be a pain but youre not a fucking window… therefore property crime isn’t dangerous. No one died. If they did it would be a homicides. Sigh. You’re stupid.

Nope, that's not what a straw man is. I responded to your lie directly showing that Portland is per capita one of the most crime ridden and violent cities in the nation.

Nope, that's not what a straw man is. I responded to your lie directly showing that Portland is per capita one of the most crime ridden and violent cities in the nation.
Then link some stat to violent crime or homicide which puts Portland near the top. Violent crime/ Homicides are not high. I listed 65 cities that are the worst in America and NONE were Portland. I’ve linked stats showing they are about average. That’s not my opinion that’s publicly available information.

The statement ‘black lives matter’ is a racist statement and race baiting that reifies itself at the expense of all other races that comprise American democracy. Fuck you, dipshit.

Then link some stat to violent crime or homicide which puts Portland near the top. Violent crime/ Homicides are not high. I listed 65 cities that are the worst in America and NONE were Portland. I’ve linked stats showing they are about average. That’s not my opinion that’s publicly available information.

Done repeatedly.

You just lie and pretend that the links weren't given.

Forum List

Back