How Pro-Harris Pollsters Manipulate the Polls

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
We all know something's going on. Even if we dont have a proper explanation. There is no way in hell the Vegetable is leading. The guy isnt even campaigning -- Hillary 2.0.

Here is what Rush learned from a pollster:

This is exactly how they’re doing it. They’re oversampling Republican suburbs. Who lives in Republican suburbs? White, educated women who hate Trump. White, college-educated Millennials who literally despise Trump. And the fact that they are Republican is all the better for the polling units because they can then say, “We’re not shorting Republicans. Our sample is not short of Republicans.”

Rush did not "learn" this from a pollster. He learned from a friend of his who said he talked to a pollster.

"A friend of mine of a friend of mine of a friend of mine told me ... "

:lol:
Yes That's ALMOST true. Rush has the name. But he wont reveal it.

If you think these polls are legitimate, you're a fool.

We all know something's going on. Even if we dont have a proper explanation. There is no way in hell the Vegetable is leading. The guy isnt even campaigning -- Hillary 2.0.

The Vegetable. I love it. Joe Biden is a stalk of Celery. :auiqs.jpg:

Celery_(1).jpg

Rush did not "learn" this from a pollster. He learned from a friend of his who said he talked to a pollster.

Agreed. Similar to the hearings earlier this year where every claim against Trump was "I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who....." We really do need to stop this kind of abuse.

Yes That's ALMOST true. Rush has the name. But he wont reveal it.

If you think these polls are legitimate, you're a fool.

You keep telling yourself that.

This is exactly how they’re doing it. They’re oversampling Republican suburbs. Who lives in Republican suburbs? White, educated women who hate Trump. White, college-educated Millennials who literally despise Trump. And the fact that they are Republican is all the better for the polling units because they can then say, “We’re not shorting Republicans. Our sample is not short of Republicans.”

Rush is right and any rationale person should understand that political polls can be and are manipulated to get the desired result, just look at 2016. We have a conflict between what the polls would have us believe and what we see on the ground. What we see is overwhelming support for Trump everywhere he goes. Tens of thousands of supporters (including a growing number of minority supporters) at every event, day after day. What do we see for Biden? low enthusiasm, low turnout and more Illicit ways of securing votes.

Rush is right and any rationale person should understand that political polls can be and are manipulated to get the desired result, just look at 2016. We have a conflict between what the polls would have us believe and what we see on the ground. What we see is overwhelming support for Trump everywhere he goes. Tens of thousands of supporters (including a growing number of minority supporters) at every event, day after day. What do we see for Biden? low enthusiasm, low turnout and more Illicit ways of securing votes.
Usually, as the election gets closer, the pollsters try to be accurate, because, in the end, their reputations are at stake.

This time, Rush thinks, they may try to keep Biden in the lead right up to election day so when Trump wins, the Democrats will have cover to declare "election fraud" -- from the REPUBLICANS!

Forum List

Back