How many years will it take the conservative movement to recover from the damage done by Trump?

None, Trump didn't do the damage the backstabbing GOP establishment did the damage. They ran over 60,000 ads advocating conservative positions on the issues then after the election took a giant shit on conservatives, openly mocking them, bragging that they could win the White House without the conservative base. Trump is a product of the GOP establishment.

None, Trump didn't do the damage the backstabbing GOP establishment did the damage. They ran over 60,000 ads advocating conservative positions on the issues then after the election took a giant shit on conservatives, openly mocking them, bragging that they could win the White House without the conservative base. Trump is a product of the GOP establishment.
They controlled one of three houses. What did you expect? By the time they got the Senate the damage was done. How many times did they TRY to repeal Obamacare? How were they supposed to over ride the Senate or a veto?

They controlled one of three houses. What did you expect? By the time they got the Senate the damage was done. How many times did they TRY to repeal Obamacare? How were they supposed to over ride the Senate or a veto?

None of which explains why the GOP leadership openly attacked and mocked conservatives. You have no right to blame Trump, its not Trump's fault none of the GOP establishment candidates could get more than 5% of the vote. I'm not happy with Trump but its the GOP leadership who are responsible for this fiasco.

The man is a walking time bomb going off in slow motion. The damage being done in this age of social media is significant

It depends on how long it takes to vote all of these corrupt politicians out of office.

The moron Libs and Cons who are fed shit and kept in the dark by the corrupt DC establishment and the Dem propoganda machine known as the media make the process of getting good leaders in Washington very challenging.

And the entire time this ooze was leaking from Republicans they were licking it up little by little like a kitten in the Anti Freeze. Then would lash out at anyone who had the nerve to tell them how toxic the shit is they are consuming.

Now they've fucked themselves AND everyone else

The man is a walking time bomb going off in slow motion. The damage being done in this age of social media is significant
I don't think this will be a quick process. These people aren't going anywhere, and they don't have any interest in starting a new party. It doesn't take that many people to cause a great deal of damage.

Even if their influence is decreased, the party may then kneejerk to the Cruz/Pence hardcore conservative Right, which would only be marginally better.

Meanwhile, the Democrats continue to make inroads. So his influence could be felt for a LONG time.

None of which explains why the GOP leadership openly attacked and mocked conservatives. You have no right to blame Trump, its not Trump's fault none of the GOP establishment candidates could get more than 5% of the vote. I'm not happy with Trump but its the GOP leadership who are responsible for this fiasco.
What about my next post?

trump is unhinged, I'm not certain the R party will ever recover, it is the GOP'S doing though and all the lying right wing sites filled with hatred. over the years, finally turned against their creators... imho

I think the Republican base will "normalize" faster than people think. Republicans voters have shown that they are quick to turn on those they once supported. Bush, McCain, Romney, Ryan... They'll be calling Trump a RINO by January.

The Fault lies in their not weeding down to 1 "non-Trump" candidate soon enough. They should have just backed Cruz once he won or came in 2nd in those early primaries.

I think the Republican base will "normalize" faster than people think. Republicans voters have shown that they are quick to turn on those they once supported. Bush, McCain, Romney, Ryan... They'll be calling Trump a RINO by January.
Trump is a RINO lol. We, not me, let an outsider into the henhouse and he is wrecking the place.
It reminds me of the blacks who riot & loot in their own neighborhoods when they're angry about something.

Forum List

Back