How many right wingers vs left wingers on this forum?

Hmm
..2% rightwing, 68% moderate and 25% left leaning useful idiot morons. 5% left wing marxist skkkum.

Greg
Spoken like someone who has zero information and zero knowledge about what is left and what is right. Typical treasonous trumpscum
^^^^^So, you're "treasonous trumpscum" if you don't comport with Jillian's far leftwing Marxist views! She told you right here!

Huh, you're having the exact conversation you keep having with me about your vague statements that could be interpreted in many ways, LOL
Lol, I've been debating lefties for decades. I've learned how to spot commies without even having to hear what they have to say about politics. This simple evasion thing is a quick and dirty way to spot rinos, lefties, and any other type of commies.

They are classic. My favorite stupid leftist trick today was Clipper . He said he didn't blame Trump for gas prices in 2018! He didn't he didn't he didn't! So I asked, so can you say you don't blame Trump for gas prices in 2018 or you're just melting down saying you didn't say it? He ran away and hid. You can spot leftists a mile away, you're totally right
Exactly. pknopp will probably slink away into the darkness without ever actually saying anything.

We've had votes and polls in various forms and topics, and it usually ends up being around 65% to 70% GQP.
You just had to deviate from the lefty/righty title. Typical lefty.

Lefties don't like seeing a clear lefty/righty separation, since they like to hide what they really are. The notion that there is something in the middle is something that lefties like to push, since they can use it to mask the fact that they are lefties, while hijacking the credibility and respect of being a righty.
I just answered the question. No drama queening needed from you.
No, you did not answer the question. You obscured the separation of lefties and righties. You conflated gop with righties and tried to get something out of the q thing.

We've had votes and polls in various forms and topics, and it usually ends up being around 65% to 70% GQP.

Lefties don't like seeing a clear lefty/righty separation, since they like to hide what they really are. The notion that there is something in the middle is something that lefties like to push, since they can use it to mask the fact that they are lefties, while hijacking the credibility and respect of being a righty.
No, you did not answer the question. You obscured the separation of lefties and righties. You conflated gop with righties and tried to get something out of the q thing.
You guys are so sensitive. Get over it.

You guys are so sensitive. Get over it.
I bet you feel pretty safe hiding out there in the darkness, not really saying anything.

Care4all about sums it up. I agree with her guessitmate.

I am right wing. When I first joined many moons ago...I insisted I was not a lefty, righty, uppy, downy, innie, outtie, etc. but I leaned left. I woke up. Ran from the left, settled in the right and now am an independent since both parties suck big hairy ones.
Republican doesnt equal right
But the right has NO place in the Democrat Party

Hmm
..2% rightwing, 68% moderate and 25% left leaning useful idiot morons. 5% left wing marxist skkkum.

Greg
Spoken like someone who has zero information and zero knowledge about what is left and what is right. Typical treasonous trumpscum

Your pretentiousness is boundless, Jillian. You THINK you're smarter than everyone else, and THEREFORE your boundless intellectualism means that you are ALWAYS right in all things.

Your opening premise is clearly and demonstrably wrong, but even if it were not, your condescending, contemptible conclusion is clearly and demonstrably wrong. You're a gaslighter, like all Leftists.

From Robert Knight in the Washington Times:

"Gaslighting is an insidious form of manipulation and psychological control,” according to Psychology Today. “Victims of gaslighting are deliberately and systematically fed false information that leads them to question what they know to be true, often about themselves. They may end up doubting their memory, their perception, and even their sanity. Over time, a gaslighter’s manipulations can grow more complex and potent, making it increasingly difficult for the victim to see the truth.”

This helps explain why, despite mountains of contrary evidence, so many young people have bought into the Left’s lies about everything from economics to sexuality.

“Those who employ this tactic often have a personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder and psychopathy chief among them,” the magazine says.

Well, that might help explain why the media are still in the grip of Trump Derangement Syndrome, the steroidal successor to Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Here are some other examples of gaslighting.

--There’s no border crisis, and even if there is, Kamala Harris is “on it.” Reality: Hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens have poured over the border since January. Dozens have perished. A shameless gaslighter, the Vice President boasted in El Paso that the administration has made “extreme progress over these last few months.” It’s extreme, all right. Related: Blaming Trump for the border disaster.

--The Jan. 6 Capitol riot was an “armed insurrection” in which five died. Reality: No guns were found. Only one person was actually killed – unarmed Trump supporter Ashli Babbitt. The media don’t care who shot her.

--Republicans want to defund the police. Reality: Pelosi, Schumer and other top Democrats concocted this from the GOP’s reluctance to back one of Biden’s COVID blowouts. Reality: The GOP has long supported the police. Democrats favor defunding police and have done so in cities now wracked by shocking crime waves.

--Democrats are “anti-crime.” Reality: Crime has been rampant in Democrat-run cities since they created the welfare culture in the 1960s and destroyed families. It’s now out of control, with shootings and homicides soaring over last year’s riot-enhanced totals.

--Black Lives Matter cares about black lives. Reality: This Marxist group backs abortion of black babies and cares only about publicizing rare, cop-related cases, not the thousands killed annually by criminals.

--Six trillion dollars of spending in the Biden budget will be offset by tax increases only on “the rich.” Reality: Even if every billionaire’s fortune was confiscated, it wouldn’t dent the federal debt bomb. Mr. Biden wants billions to beef up the IRS so they can raid America’s middle-class pocketbooks.

--Joe Biden is a “devout Catholic.” Reality: Sure, he attends church regularly but he’s working overtime to increase tax-supported abortions and is weaponizing LGBTQ shock troops to turn America into a Marxist version of Sodom and Gomorrah. St. Peter, call your office.

--Men who think they are female really are female. And vice versa. Reality: Biology doesn’t lie, unlike the unscrupulous elites who gaslight confused people into believing they are the opposite sex and insist that everyone go along. Telling the truth is becoming a criminal act. Latest twist: eliminating the words “woman” or “mother” and using “pregnant person” instead.

--Voter ID laws and accurate registration lists are “racist.” Reality: Minority voting has risen sharply in jurisdictions with voter ID and other election safeguards. Saying minorities cannot manage to get IDs is racist.

--Babies in the womb are not “human beings,” just tissue. Reality: Ultrasounds that detect heartbeats as early as 16 days say otherwise, and DNA reveals the uniqueness of each human life.

--America can unilaterally prevent climate change. Reality: Wiping out America’s fossil-fuel-based energy independence is a gift to Russia, Iran and China. None of them, or our ally India, are kneecapping their own coal, gas and oil-based economies. China is building new coal-fired plants.

Forum List

Back