How many of you 2A guys have cocaine residue on your gun pouch?

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
LOL
I do my own reloading and use a stick powder
So does cocaine come in a stick.....snicker snicker

Joe Biden's son is in deep shit:

Lying on an ATF Form 4473 is considered a federal crime under 18 U.S.C. 922(a)(6) and can result in criminal prosecution. Imprisonment: If convicted, a person can face up to 10 years in prison. Fine: A person convicted of lying on an ATF Form 4473 can also face fines up to $250,000.

LOL
I do my own reloading and use a stick powder
So does cocaine come in a stick.....snicker snicker

Joe said, Hunter? I never even met the guy! Come on, man!

This is what happens when a white trash family makes it big... they do stupid stuff because you can't take stupid out of white trash people no matter how much money and power they have...
Inbred dumbass....
Democrats are the CULT of corruption. Bribes, extortion, influence peddling, tax evasion all normal in their world.

lol

If they find any residue on my Barrett it'll probably be No Doz. :p

lol

If they find any residue on my Barrett it'll probably be No Doz. :p
Not me, if they find anything on my CZ it'll be --

1705515614436.png

Yup, the whiskey only comes out at night around the campfire.
Back in my camping/hunting days we called it 'Loudmouth'.

Beer, and everybody was relatively well-behaved. But as soon as the hard stuff started gettig passed around, the singing and loud-mouthing started. We had a firm, very firm rule that when there was drinking, there was no handling of guns in any way, shape or form.

Other rules..... 1) Never ask what time it is. 2) Never talk about work. 3) Never talk about personal problems.

Violation of any of those three could get you shot in the foot.

Somewhat off topic..But I remember in the 1980's "they" told us that almost every paper bill we all had in our wallets contained some trace of cocaine. The druggies would routinely roll up a bill and use it to snort "lines" of coke. This was so common that it tainted most of our paper money....... However... having coke on your pistol holster could be seen as problematic.

Back in my camping/hunting days we called it 'Loudmouth'.

Beer, and everybody was relatively well-behaved. But as soon as the hard stuff started gettig passed around, the singing and loud-mouthing started. We had a firm, very firm rule that when there was drinking, there was no handling of guns in any way, shape or form.

Other rules..... 1) Never ask what time it is. 2) Never talk about work. 3) Never talk about personal problems.

Violation of any of those three could get you shot in the foot.

Yeah, whenever alcohol is around the guns are safely put away.

We rotate having one of us not drink so that if there is an emergency one of us is fully aware, and prepared though.

Forum List

Back