How Many Lives Did the Vaccines Save and How Many Did They End?

Actually it’s easy. I’m in the control group. Never had the ChiCom flu yet. Take us control folks and compare us with the last years injected club.
I've been injected with the the Pfizer, Moderna and Novavax COVID vaccines. I've also been on several regimes of hydroxychloroquine.

I've never had COVID.

It was the right that politicized what should have been a purely medical question. The very terms you use indicate your bias and lack of truthiness.

If that’s true then it back fired. The corona virus costed republicans the 2020 election. There is no question about that. I’d love to see someone make a movie about how the corona virus would have went down if Hillary Clinton would have won in 2016. Somehow I think it would have been immensely different. Some people say Covid doesn’t have a political preference. I think that is a laughable observation. Yes democrats and republicans died just the same but the political impact was extremely beneficial to the democrats. That’s ok. There will be a Republican virus in 2024 that will work better.

Forum List

Back