How many can swallow it costs twice as much to live since Biden's selection to POTUS?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's right.

When food costs twice what it did
When housing costs twice what it did
When gas costs twice what it did
When vehicles cost twice what they did
Services "
Materials "
etc. "

It costs twice as much to live than when Trump was POTUS. Interesting to note, the Democrats controlled both houses and POTUS the last time we experienced this kind of inflation. If you ask me, they're lying about the numbers today.

That's right.

Services "
Materials "
etc. "

It costs twice as much to live than when Trump was POTUS. Interesting to note, the Democrats controlled both houses and POTUS the last time we experienced this kind of inflation. If you ask me, they're lying about the numbers today.
Im sure Kamala can swallow it.

That's right.

Services "
Materials "
etc. "

Planned demolition of the USA

Yeah it's Bidens fault that COVID created shortages that brought about inflation.

Where are the republicans in congress? They ran on reducing inflation.

That's right.

Services "
Materials "
etc. "

i have been able to absorb the costs of the inflation, but not do as much of anything else because of it. My wife refuses to support Joe Biden's economy. I agree with her.

Yeah it's Bidens fault that COVID created shortages that brought about inflation.

During the Kung Flu it was Nancy Piglosi and Upchuck Schumer who did nothing to make the lives of Americans better, but ran two impeachments knowing that they would never work against Trump. Idiots like you blame everyone else other than the party that actually fucked you over. How are you gasoline and food prices? Two times higher than it was when President Trump left office. Thank Joe for that shit.

1694724023975.png

.................................................................................................
ididthat.jpg

Attachments

• 1694723984940.png
    1694723984940.png
    492.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1694724005705.png
    1694724005705.png
    492.5 KB · Views: 4
Trump's budget was $4T, Biden's Budget is $6.9T, that's where inflation came from, over-spending and his war on energy, raising the cost of gas and diesel fuel raises the cost of everything. If the UAW goes on strike tonight Biden is done.
Republicans are trying to cut spending, we'll see if that happens.

Speak of spending, every time Xiden hops into a car the cost to the taxpayer is more than the annual expenditures of some counties. Many many millions, and they shut the economy down to do it.

He does his best work from a basement anyhow. After all, the left found it attractive and mandated his appointment, somehow. Yet these Democrats can't attract any crowds, makes one wonder WTF?

Some Whitehouse mouthpiece will be along soon to tell us, Everything is twice as good as it was, food tastes better....houses are better, gas is twice as good........ect and so forth and so on.
Just be happy peon

That's right.

Services "
Materials "
etc. "

Not to worry. It's only transitory. Hey, I read a funny story today about how higher gas prices actually lower inflation. It had Biden's fingerprints all over the story.

That's right.

Services "
Materials "
etc. "

That's been the plan all along.

That's right.

Services "
Materials "
etc. "

If any of that was true it might actually be a problem.

That's right.

Services "
Materials "
etc. "

Who can swallow that bullshit? Inflation hasn’t been that high.

The increase in gas prices is one of the causes for all the other price increases. It's beyond ridiculous at this point.

Forum List

Back