How many Biden ballots would it have taken for the Dems to admit irregularities in the 2020 election?

How many Biden ballots would it have taken for Dems to admit irregularities in the 2020 election?

• 85 million Biden ballots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 million Biden ballots

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 150 million Biden ballots

• 300 million Biden ballots

• Infinity

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Your problem is timing
They announce results BEFORE they go back and review who voted and who did not

They have real time access as Votes are recorded. In WISC they piped it up to Private citizen leftist group on the 8th floor of the counting room.
They know how many behind........Who has not yet voted. They vote for them.

The send out tens of thousands of ballots in OCT to a wrong address....(intentionally to "unlikely" voters).....Those get returned. They correct the address in the databse but now they (or USPS) have 35K ballots extra blanks. It a'int that hard with access to Voter Rolls, Ballot printers and GOVT workers on the inside who are not monitored.

In ARIZ they got caught as many ended up voting more than once. Many also showed up and were told "you already voted".

B-I-N-G-O!
biden-curve.jpg.webp

Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties, which predicted the winner of the presidential race every time since 1980. Biden got nearly 12 million more votes than President Obama did in 2008, yet he had fewer votes than Obama in 70.7% of counties (2,228 out of 3,152).

Those are facts your lies will never change.

Al Gore managed to get one. Trump deserved one too. The reason he did not get one is because the fraud was provable. You cannot change that fact.
Gore had a legitimate complaint, but of a very narrow section of votes in one US county. Specifically, 500 or so votes in one Florida county being included or not included that would decide the outcome of the election. There was no allegation of widespread voter fraud. If you remember, even though Gore lost (he should not have), he stood up in the Senate (as Joe Biden did for Trump in 2017) and declared GWB the winner.

Bottom line is that Gore's team was able to convince a judge with evidence that those votes should be included. Trump's "team" (I find I have a hard time getting that out of my mouth without laughing:auiqs.jpg:) was utterly unable to do so...70+ times. That's enough times at the bat. Trump's requests were entertained long past when they should have been. He lost. End of story.

biden-curve.jpg.webp

Biden lost 18 of 19 bellwether counties, which predicted the winner of the presidential race every time since 1980. Biden got nearly 12 million more votes than President Obama did in 2008, yet he had fewer votes than Obama in 70.7% of counties (2,228 out of 3,152).

Those are facts your lies will never change.
You have been told the reasons for these numbers over and over, as well as the swing states rules for counting votes as well as voter registration differences between 2008 and 2020. It's getting a bit tiresome.
He lost. No is coming to re-litigate 2020 for you.

Gore had a legitimate complaint, but of a very narrow section of votes in one US county. Specifically, 500 or so votes in one Florida county being included or not included that would decide the outcome of the election. There was no allegation of widespread voter fraud. If you remember, even though Gore lost (he should not have), he stood up in the Senate (as Joe Biden did for Trump in 2017) and declared GWB the winner.

Bottom line is that Gore's team was able to convince a judge with evidence that those votes should be included. Trump's "team" (I find I have a hard time getting that out of my mouth without laughing:auiqs.jpg:) was utterly unable to do so...70+ times. That's enough times at the bat. Trump's requests were entertained long past when they should have been. He lost. End of story.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You have been told the reasons for these numbers over and over, as well as the swing states rules for counting votes as well as voter registration differences between 2008 and 2020. It's getting a bit tiresome.
He lost. No is coming to re-litigate 2020 for you.
Trump might have something to say about that.

In the 2020 election. Joe Biden was credited with over 80 million votes. This statistically improbable number of votes allowed him to barely win enough states to be elected President. Despite the huge number of unverified ballots that were counted in this total, most Democrats insist that this was a "free and fair" election. I wonder how many more of these ballots would it have taken to change their minds?
Certified with 80+ Million votes. Fixed it for you.

306>232

This is Candy Corn and I approved this message.

He's got nothing to say about it. He will try to use the illusion of fraud in 2020 as leverage in 2024 and to get his base ginned up and get their wallets open.

But he's going to lose the general election. That's gonna sting...:)
How? He will have to be defrauded again.

It is the compilation of certified election data from 50 states, all the counties in those states which were certified and all the election districts in those counties….also certified
Do you know the difference between certified and verified?

Forum List

Back