How is your day going?

I hope you soon feel better.

People intellectually realize that health is the most important thing in life, but they do not believe it until they are actually ill.

My day is not so good. A doctor prescribed three medicines for a certain condition. When I read the possible side effects, it scared the blank out of me. So I am debating with myself as to whether I should take them.

Last year I was prescribed a medicine (which IS effective) for a certain condition, but he neglected to tell me I would lose my muscle mass. So now I dare not walk to the store and have been homebound for a year.

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to you!
That is a tough situation. It is hard to decide what to do. It depends on pain levels I think. You take risks if you feel bad enough. But if the side effects are worse then you don't take the risk.

There are so many great health benefits from the hot peppers! I just wish I could tolerate them!

Considering the Blessed Season we are celebrating, did you know that Frankincense, one of the gifts given to the Newborn Christ, is really great medicine?

Wish I had some myrrh. I'd like to offer the three Gifts of the Magi to the Holy Child in the Nativity in front of the church I attend. Gold and myrrh also have medicinal benefits.

Merry Christmas to you.

There are so many great health benefits from the hot peppers! I just wish I could tolerate them!

Considering the Blessed Season we are celebrating, did you know that Frankincense, one of the gifts given to the Newborn Christ, is really great medicine?

Wish I had some myrrh. I'd like to offer the three Gifts of the Magi to the Holy Child in the Nativity in front of the church I attend. Gold and myrrh also have medicinal benefits.

Merry Christmas to you.

I love this ! Merry Christmas.

Forum List

Back