How is it possible that people were shot and killed inside CHAZSHOP during the summer of Love?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
This doesn’t make sense.

Can someone explain to me how this happened?

We were made to believe when liberals are wholly in control, everything is perfect.

This doesn’t make sense.

Can someone explain to me how this happened?

We were made to believe when liberals are wholly in control, everything is perfect.
Apparently, the "nation" of CHAZ can't even handle their own problems without "foreign aid"...

It’s the Hunger Games inside that shit show.

Nothing but methed up liberal jag offs.

Summer of Love! :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Well hey.. if that’s the kind of environment the idiots in Seattle want...let them keep it. Just stop calling the police , EMT’s and fire departments.

Well hey.. if that’s the kind of environment the idiots in Seattle want...let them keep it. Just stop calling the police , EMT’s and fire departments.

Why did CHAZCHOP export the wounded to a foreign hospital?

Soymalia. Outstanding. :auiqs.jpg:

How does a nation have no medical care at all?

They export their wounded to a foreign nation? What the fuck?

What a mess those people have created. The one guy has openly said that the police need to find the shooter because if those in Chaz find them it will be worse. Vigilante justice for all in Chaz.

Another person said that the shooting is going to undermine the message of Chaz. Wonder what the message is? That they are all losers? That message is loud and clear.

Being in the profession of medicine is not a political philosophy.
The better question is where is your God in all this mayhem?

Why would God involve himself in this world that does not look to him for guidance? It would seem to be pointless, would it not?

..blacks murder at FOUR times the rate
..rape at twice the rate
= VIOLENT

People get killed when there is no CHAZ in existence they will continued to die after CHAZ is gone. It is what humans do.

I am shocked that CHAZCHOP erected a racist wall at their borders.

Fucking racists. Disgusting.

Forum List

Back