How Hunter Biden's Firm Helped Secure Cobalt for the Chinese

Over the last 30 years, Trump was the only President who even raised a challenge to the Red Menace China. But Biden Inc. has taken helping China to a whole new level in addition to running interference for their virus attack on the world.
Hardly, Biden and congress made high tech microchip ban for China last year.

Michael Forsythe, Eric Lipton and Dionne Searcey

An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Biden and two other Americans joined Chinese partners in establishing the firm in 2013, known as BHR and formally named Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co.

The three Americans, all of whom served on the board, controlled 30% of BHR, a private equity firm registered in Shanghai that makes investments and then flips them for a profit. The rest of the company is owned or controlled by Chinese investors that include the Bank of China, according to records filed with Chinese regulators.

One of BHR’s early deals was to help finance an Australian coal-mining company controlled by a Chinese state-owned firm. It also assisted a subsidiary of a Chinese defense conglomerate in buying a Michigan auto parts maker.

Don't worry folks. Orange man bad. That's all.
Aaand?

Is it somehow illegal or even inappropriate for private American companies to trade cobalt with China?

What's the problem? Aside of course from rw trigger words Hunter and China involved.

So, we should ignore the Biden scandal, while we continue to go after all things Trump?
What scandal?

I have been asking that for pages now and you cant articulate one. This is not a case of ignoring anything, it is a case of you not even being able to give a basic outline of what you are upset about in the first damn place. It is truly pathetic at this point.

What scandal?

I have been asking that for pages now and you cant articulate one. This is not a case of ignoring anything, it is a case of you not even being able to give a basic outline of what you are upset about in the first damn place. It is truly pathetic at this point.
"Son of a bitch, they fired him."

:eusa_whistle:

Not at all. It outlines Bidens criminal activities and Hunters relation to them.
And that would be relevant if the OP was about that. It is not, it is about the sale of cobalt.

A claim you are running from because you now realize you have nothing. Proving my point yet again.

The green nightmare. Slave labor in Africa mines cobalt for slave labor in China to build the batteries for cars that nobody except elitists can afford.

Michael Forsythe, Eric Lipton and Dionne Searcey

An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Biden and two other Americans joined Chinese partners in establishing the firm in 2013, known as BHR and formally named Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Co.

The three Americans, all of whom served on the board, controlled 30% of BHR, a private equity firm registered in Shanghai that makes investments and then flips them for a profit. The rest of the company is owned or controlled by Chinese investors that include the Bank of China, according to records filed with Chinese regulators.

One of BHR’s early deals was to help finance an Australian coal-mining company controlled by a Chinese state-owned firm. It also assisted a subsidiary of a Chinese defense conglomerate in buying a Michigan auto parts maker.

Don't worry folks. Orange man bad. That's all.
So the Biden Crime Family was in bed making millions with the Chinese communists while Veggie Joe was VP.

Nothing to see here, folks.

And that would be relevant if the OP was about that. It is not, it is about the sale of cobalt.

A claim you are running from because you now realize you have nothing. Proving my point yet again.
No, but the NYTimes does....

"An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Mr. Biden and two other Americans joined Chinese partners in establishing the firm in 2013, known as BHR and formally named Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company.

The three Americans, all of whom served on the board, controlled 30 percent of BHR, a private equity firm registered in Shanghai that makes investments and then flips them for a profit. The rest of the company is owned or controlled by Chinese investors that include the Bank of China, according to records filed with Chinese regulators."

snip

"
The mining deal in Congo also came in 2016, when the Chinese mining outfit China Molybdenum announced that it was paying $2.65 billion to buy Tenke Fungurume, a cobalt and copper mine, from the American company Freeport-McMoRan.

As part of that deal, China Molybdenum sought a partner to buy out a minority stakeholder in the mine, Lundin Mining of Canada. That is when BHR became involved."

snip

"Records in Hong Kong show that the $1.14 billion BHR, through subsidiaries, paid to buy out Lundin came entirely from Chinese state-backed companies."

And the rest of the article is equally as damning...Plus we know about the 10% for the 'big guy'....

Now, you may think this is all kosher, but I don't, and it's just another piece that our current POTUS is owned by the Chi Coms...Wonderful right?

No, but the NYTimes does....

"An investment firm where Hunter Biden, the president’s son, was a founding board member helped facilitate a Chinese company’s purchase from an American company of one of the world’s richest cobalt mines, located in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Mr. Biden and two other Americans joined Chinese partners in establishing the firm in 2013, known as BHR and formally named Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company.

The three Americans, all of whom served on the board, controlled 30 percent of BHR, a private equity firm registered in Shanghai that makes investments and then flips them for a profit. The rest of the company is owned or controlled by Chinese investors that include the Bank of China, according to records filed with Chinese regulators."

snip

"
The mining deal in Congo also came in 2016, when the Chinese mining outfit China Molybdenum announced that it was paying $2.65 billion to buy Tenke Fungurume, a cobalt and copper mine, from the American company Freeport-McMoRan.

As part of that deal, China Molybdenum sought a partner to buy out a minority stakeholder in the mine, Lundin Mining of Canada. That is when BHR became involved."

snip

"Records in Hong Kong show that the $1.14 billion BHR, through subsidiaries, paid to buy out Lundin came entirely from Chinese state-backed companies."

And the rest of the article is equally as damning...Plus we know about the 10% for the 'big guy'....

Now, you may think this is all kosher, but I don't, and it's just another piece that our current POTUS is owned by the Chi Coms...Wonderful right?
Yes, you keep saying it's not kosher and then end up unable to even articulate the possible reasons it is not kosher. Not evidence mind you. You cannot even point a problem other than Hunter.

Which proves my point, you think it is not kosher because Hunter.

Yes, you keep saying it's not kosher and then end up unable to even articulate the possible reasons it is not kosher. Not evidence mind you. You cannot even point a problem other than Hunter.

Which proves my point, you think it is not kosher because Hunter.
Jesus h Christ, you can’t see a problem with Hunter using the Biden name, selling influence, and access to his father, while daddy winks and nods to the 10% he gets, and knows full well the Chinese govt is buying him, and can now use this sort of thing to blackmail him as POTUS…

Fine then…go on with your ignorance, which I don’t believe is anything but feigned, in which case we have nothing to discuss.

Jesus h Christ, you can’t see a problem with Hunter using the Biden name, selling influence, and access to his father,
I can see a problem with that. Which is why I asked way back in the beginning of this where the US government was involved with this.

Since you could not connect it with selling access, you went on a long tangent of trying to lie about your own damn position.
while daddy winks and nods to the 10% he gets, and knows full well the Chinese govt is buying him, and can now use this sort of thing to blackmail him as POTUS…

Fine then…go on with your ignorance, which I don’t believe is anything but feigned, in which case we have nothing to discuss.
You are right, we have not been discussing anything. I have been pointing out where you are just blatantly lying over and over and over again.

It is not ignorance at work here, you are just a dishonest fuck.

I can see a problem with that. Which is why I asked way back in the beginning of this where the US government was involved with this.

Since you could not connect it with selling access, you went on a long tangent of trying to lie about your own damn position.

You are right, we have not been discussing anything. I have been pointing out where you are just blatantly lying over and over and over again.

It is not ignorance at work here, you are just a dishonest fuck.
Yeah whatever, you’re the smartest guy on the internet, happy?

Meanwhile, we have a corrupted President, a corrupt Congress, and a corrupt judiciary…Good times…call me a liar some more if it makes you happy, meanwhile, I’m done with you.

Yeah whatever, you’re the smartest guy on the internet, happy?

Meanwhile, we have a corrupted President, a corrupt Congress, and a corrupt judiciary…Good times…call me a liar some more if it makes you happy, meanwhile, I’m done with you.
See, not even a reference as where the government was involved with this.

Not even an attempt to justify a single claim made.

Forum List

Back