How Does A Political Party Justify Thumping Their Bibles While Starving The Poor?

Jesus' main message in the new testament was to despise the rich and care for the poor. Talk about confused!!

Who is starving and why?

Doesn't most every school in this nation serve breakfast and lunch?

Don't we have more people on foodstamps than at any time in our nations history?

Can you show where faith based groups have ceased giving charity to the under priviliged?

and charitable contributions were up in 2011, even with this economy. People dug deeper to help those in need.

I have a question for the thread starter. Where in the Bible does it state to have the government take care of giving? Where does it relinquish the individuals responsibility to help others in need? Where do you think compassion is really developed? I will give you a hint. Not by making it the responsibility of the government (particularly since they do nothing well) to interact with those in need.

Have you read the New Testament?

ETA: Link? I'll be waiting.

No less than ten times. I was offered a chance to be ordained Baptist minister when I was 25 years old. I also read the book of Mormon and numerous books about all the ancient god worship.
Then maybe you can quotes us, chapter and verse, where Hayzoos told his disciples to covet their neighbors possessions and loot them to feed the poor?

I love this board.:D

Only on the USMB could you get a poster slagging Christians whilst praising JC for a statement he never made AND bragging that he/she read the Book of Mormon and maybe even some druid books....

AND have it in politics.

This place is awesome.

Last edited:
That's funny and rather ironic coming from a LEFTIST being your own Vice President doesn't think as you do and in fact, according to your own logic, starves THOUSANDS in this nation.

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year - ABC News

The Bidens reported earning $319,853 last year, including $71,000 in royalties for his memoir, Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics.

The Bidens reported giving $995 in charitable donations last year — about 0.3% of their income and the highest amount in the past decade. The low was $120 in 1999, about 0.1% of yearly income. Over the decade, the Bidens reported a total of $3,690 in charitable donations, or 0.2% of their income.

Say what??????

Jesus' main message in the new testament was to despise the rich and care for the poor. Talk about confused!!

Who is starving and why?

Doesn't most every school in this nation serve breakfast and lunch?

Don't we have more people on foodstamps than at any time in our nations history?

Can you show where faith based groups have ceased giving charity to the under priviliged?

and charitable contributions were up in 2011, even with this economy. People dug deeper to help those in need.

And it's been found that conservatives are far more generous than liberals.

No less than ten times. I was offered a chance to be ordained Baptist minister when I was 25 years old. I also read the book of Mormon and numerous books about all the ancient god worship. It's all horse shit..it's all fairy tales, Put me in this man's court:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

What does any of that have to do with the Republican Party?

Bcause that's the way the right wing bible thumpers vote. Even if they are earning $20,000 a year and can barely afford ammunition for their armament they consider abortion, the creation theory, blacks hispanics and women and cast their ballots for the party of T

Most of them couldn't find John 3:16 much less quote it but they're good on talk.

Last edited:
meth_abb750_532737.jpg

Holy cow. What a load of tripe courtesy of OL'Campass.

I thought that asshole was leaving never to return??

No less than ten times. I was offered a chance to be ordained Baptist minister when I was 25 years old. I also read the book of Mormon and numerous books about all the ancient god worship. It's all horse shit..it's all fairy tales, Put me in this man's court:

"I cannot imagine a God who rewards and punishes the objects of his creation, whose purposes are modeled after our own--a God, in short, who is but a reflection of human fraility. Neither can I believe that the individual survives the death of his body, although feeble souls harbor such thoughts through fear or ridiculous egotism. It is enough for me to contemplate the mystery of conscious life perpetuating itself through all eternity, to reflect upon the marvelous structure of the universe which we can dimly perceive, and to try humbly to comprehend even an infinitesimal part of the intelligence manifested in nature" ~Dr. Albert Einstein~

Bcause that's the way the right wing bible thumpers vote. Even if they are earning $20,000 a year and can barely afford ammunition for their armament they consider abortion, the creation theory, blacks hispanics and women and cast their ballots for the party of T

Most of them couldn't find John 3:16 much less quote it but they're good on talk.

What about Joe Biden?? Is he starving THOUSANDS of Americans?

No less than ten times. I was offered a chance to be ordained Baptist minister when I was 25 years old. I also read the book of Mormon and numerous books about all the ancient god worship.
Then maybe you can quotes us, chapter and verse, where Hayzoos told his disciples to covet their neighbors possessions and loot them to feed the poor?

well...+we+re+waiting+_34353a29f394e15c184ccc80ec7eb555.jpg

Wellll....We're waiting.

He pulled out John 3:16. I'm not sure why though.

I think he's just trolling us, senile or completely stupid. Could very well be all three.

So, it's either senile, or it's retarded. Which one? Or is it both?

I think they're retarded

Having grown up in the Baptist church, graduating from a Baptist university with a degree in religion, attending a Baptist seminary and being an ordained Deacon, I find your claim of being offered to be ordained no less than 10 times in one year to be dishonest given your beliefs. But then dishonesty seems to be the pattern of your posting style. I negged you accordingly.

Last edited:
I think you're' a troll, and a retard. Either provide the quotes you claim regarding Jesus or STFU and go crawl back under your manhole.

Having grown up in the Baptist church, graduating from a Baptist university with a degree in religion, attending a Baptist seminary and being an ordained Deacon, I find your claim of being offered to be ordained no less than 10 times in one year to be dishonest given your beliefs. But then dishonesty seems to be the pattern of your posting style. I negged you accordingly.

It wont do any good. Hes like a monkey slinging turds at the glass at the mall.

Still waiting on those chapter and verses!!

I'm starting to think cammpbell [sic] is a coward.

Forum List

Back