How Do You Measure Racism?

Heres a way to test yourself and see if you are racist.

If you feel that America will be harmed by the current trend of the browning of America, you are a racist.

If you think every time a brown, black or yellow person talks of racial discrimination they are "playing the race card", you are a racist.

If you think racial profiling for crime is fine, you are a racist.

A few years ago, I was partnered with others in my company for brief projects and had to find them, unidentified in a crowd, to link up and go on with our thing. After about 10 of these searches, I pretty much demanded that the politically correct BS be discarded and, if the guy was Black or Hispanic or Indian or female, I needed to know that so i wouldn't have to pan handle my way through the crowd asking everyone if they were Sam Jones or whatever.

Prior to that I was told that my partner was tall or short or stocky or thin. All useful markers, but if the guy is wearing a gold turban with a flashing red beanie light on it, and that's the most distinguishing feature, why not throw that in to the description.

People who pretend that they simply don't notice if a guy is Black or Hispanic or White are blind, preoccupied or lying. To me it's the same as noticing that a guy is tall or short or fat or skinny. Those features reveal about that person only that they are those things and probably that they are those things relative to my perception of what those things are.

I'm 6-2 so tall to me is different that it might be to someone who is 5-2. Oservations about race, like observations about anything, also reveal more about the observer than the observed.

Are you a racist? Are any of your family or friends?

How do you decide?

No I am not a "racist", I'm an individualist.

As far as I know everyone I come into contact with throughout day to day life are quite civil, regardless of 'race'. Are any of these people racists? I don't know, and I do not really care.

The only racists that I find alarming are those elitists within the government and state-controlled media who abuse powers to further their own bizarre racist agenda's.

What an individual thinks regarding 'race' to themself is of little consequence, when governments base policies upon 'race'... well that is entirely another matter.

\/ This is an interesting bit of naivete, or pure denial...
Are you forgetting his mom was white?

Are you forgetting that the commie-mommie held some "racist" attitudes herself? Using the word "racist" by strict definition of course.

From "Dreams of my Father" (an incredibly racist book in it's own right.)
"Every black man was Thurgood Marshall or Sidney Poitier; every black woman Fannie Lou Hammer or Lena Horne. To be black was to be the beneficiary of a great inheritance, a special destiny, glorious burdens that only we were strong enough to bear."

Yep, the racist commie-mommie thought all 'black' people were of a superior 'race'.

Forum List

Back