How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Do you realize how fucking cliche it is to try to defend yourself by accusing your opponents of projection?

We know that humans are causing AGW because humans have produced all the increased CO2 since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.
We know that humans are causing AGW because humans have produced all the increased methane since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.
We know that humans are causing AGW because humans are responsible for almost every single acre of deforestation to take place on this planet since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.

Here is where SSDD will claim there is no greenhouse effect.

The primary reason he makes such an idiotic claim is that he is a troll.

Do you realize how fucking cliche it is to try to defend yourself by accusing your opponents of projection?

Yep...but then you guys aren't very creative...you are dullards...bots who simply spew the pseudoscientific propaganda you are told to spew..

We know that humans are causing AGW because humans have produced all the increased CO2 since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.

We don't "know" that CO2 causes warming...there are plenty of claims..but alas, not a single published paper in which the claimed warming due to our activities has ever been empirically measured, quantified, and ascribed to so called greenhouse gasses...not a single paper...

Further, there are serious questions among the actual scientific community as to whether our CO2 emissions are even statistically significant...of course, not among alarmist pseudoscientists...but then, they don't actually do the work...they just get paid to spew alarmist bullshit.

How can you make the claim that we "know" humans are causing warming when there has never been a paper published that empirically measured, and quantified the claimed warming?

We know that humans are causing AGW because humans have produced all the increased methane since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.
Sorry skidmark...our methane production pales in comparison to termintes...And since IR can not warm the air...the whole point is moot.

We know that humans are causing AGW because humans are responsible for almost every single acre of deforestation to take place on this planet since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution.

You are batting a thousand skidmark...assumption after assumption after assumption without the first piece of observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...

Here is where SSDD will claim there is no greenhouse effect.[qutoe]

Care to provide any lab work in which a greenhouse effect as described by climate science has been empirically measured and quantified? Any at all? Let me guess...you only have a model...

I am not the one making claims I can't support...that would be you...and I noted the other day that the senior mod pointed out your trollish behavior.....he never called me a trolll...

We don't "know" that CO2 causes warming...there are plenty of claims..but alas, not a single published paper in which the claimed warming due to our activities has ever been empirically measured, quantified, and ascribed to so called greenhouse gasses...not a single paper...

Lying troll

Any observed, measured data that demonstrate that I am wrong? Didn't think so.

Further, there are serious questions among the actual scientific community as to whether our CO2 emissions are even statistically significant...of course, not among alarmist pseudoscientists...but then, they don't actually do the work...they just get paid to spew alarmist bullshit.

Lying troll

Ask nicely and I will provide the published papers for you and even some enlightening graphics..

How can you make the claim that we "know" humans are causing warming when there has never been a paper published that empirically measured, and quantified the claimed warming?

Lying troll

So lets see the paper...just a link will be sufficient... We both know that you won't be providing any such link because no such paper exists...

Sorry skidmark...our methane production pales in comparison to termintes...And since IR can not warm the air...the whole point is moot.

Lying troll

Got any observed measured evidence showing otherwise? Didn't think so.

You are batting a thousand skidmark...assumption after assumption after assumption without the first piece of observed measured evidence that supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability...

Lying troll[/quyote]

You have become a pathetic laughing stock...look at what I have reduced you to.

Care to provide any lab work in which a greenhouse effect as described by climate science has been empirically measured and quantified? Any at all? Let me guess...you only have a model...

Lying troll

Lets see the paper skidmark....if it exists, lets see it...but you won't be providing it will you? Because it doesn't exist.. How does it feel for someone to have your number so completely?

I am not the one making claims I can't support...that would be you...and I noted the other day that the senior mod pointed out your trollish behavior.....he never called me a trolll...

Lying troll

Still waiting for you to support your claims...with a single piece of observed, measured evidence...whcih you don't have because it doesn't exist...

Here is where SSDD will claim there is no greenhouse effect.

The whole CO2 causation hasn't been proven and btw, wont be any time soon! More importantly, the public isnt buying it which places your opinion amongst that of the distinct minority.

So lets see the paper...just a link will be sufficient... We both know that you won't be providing any such link because no such paper exists...

www.ipcc.ch

TROLL

More bullshit from the skidmark....if there is something there, then by all means bring it here...Which paper in particular? We both know you won't be naming any particular paper because your claim is bullshit...you are a laughing stock now skidmark...maybe it is time to disappear again and come back as someone who has a bit of credibility...at least for a few days anyway...

He asks for a link. I give him the link and he claims its just bullshit.

This is the behavior of a TROLL

All of which still fails to contain:
  • Predictability
  • Quantifiability
  • Fasifiablility
  • A static control
  • Any baseline proposal of what the "ideal" temperature should be
So apart from that you agree human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change? Or do you not accept any of the conclusions in the links given at all, just pretend to agree with them as you assign them to irrelevance?

Last edited:
I'm an expert in language and semantics, and I know parsing, qualifying, and obfuscating bullshit artists when I hear them.
Yes, you've said. But this is about science of which you obviously know sweet fa. Amusingly enough I've had the same arguments from accountants, 'they know a scam when they see one'. Dunning-Kruger is alive and well.

Last edited:
When you say "man" is responsible, you mean mistly Chinese man, right?
No, mainly US man. Hint - it's the area under the graph line that counts.

iu

https://edmhdotme.wordpress.com

Last edited:
so many clowns, new and old here, say it's all natural
"it goes up, it goes down"
but scientists have actually looked into WHY this cycle is different than the others.

About 615,000,000 results (0.30 seconds)
Search Results
Web results

How We Know Today's Climate Change Is Not Natural
https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2017/04/.../how-we-know-climate-change-is-not-natural/Apr 4, 2017 - Last week, the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology, chaired by climate contrarian Lamar Smith, R-Texas, held a hearing on ...

How do we know global warming is not a natural cycle? | Climate ...
www.climatecentral.org/library/faqs/how_do_we_know_it_is_not_a_natural_cycleNov 7, 2009 - Answer. If the Earth's temperature had been steady for millions of years and only started rising in the past half century or so, the answer would ...

How do we know? - Evidence | Facts – Climate Change: Vital Signs of ...
https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/Vital Signs of the Planet: Global Climate Change and Global Warming. ...Not only was 2016 the warmest year on record, but eight of the 12 months that make up .... the Earth's natural greenhouse effect and suggested that slight changes in the ...

Human fingerprints on climate change rule out natural cycles
https://www.skepticalscience.com/global-warming-natural-cycle.htmHowever, internal forces do not cause climate change. ... and oceanic emissions of CO2 and know that they are small compared to anthropogenic emissions, but ...

[.....]
How Do We Know Humans Are Causing Climate Change? | Climate ...
https://www.climaterealityproject.org/.../how-do-we-know-humans-are-causing-climat...Feb 1, 2019 - Yes, we know humans are responsible for the climate changewe see ... as if we're wrapping another, not-so-natural blanket around the Earth.

Global warming isn't just a natural cycle » Yale Climate Connections
https://www.yaleclimateconnections.org/.../global-warming-isnt-just-a-natural-cycle/Sep 18, 2018 - Here's how we know that. ... Global warming isn't just anatural cycle. By Sara Peach on Sep ... The earth's temperature changesnaturally over time. Variations ... Earth's warming: How scientists know it'snot the sun. From Yale ...

How Do We Know that Humans Are the Major Cause of Global ...
https://www.ucsusa.org/global-warming/science.../human-contribution-to-gw-faq.htmlJump to
Natural and human factors that influence the climate (known as ...- Natural climate drivers include the energy ... in snow and ice cover thatchange how much ... if it were not for these human-made and natural tiny particles.

[.....]
`

Some of us can admit that it is possible or even likely that Mankind can affect (and has been affecting) the "weather."

We simply refuse to buy into alarmist's chicken little syndrome.

I get 0.005% of the time since the appearance of life. And, of course, the time since the appearance of human civilization vs appearance of life would be 0.0000143%.

Some of us can admit that it is possible or even likely that Mankind can affect (and has been affecting) the "weather."
Do you agree that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change?

Do you agree that human activity emitted greenhouse gases are the primary driver of climate change?

Nope.

Again, for as long as any so called "climate changes" are within the range of natural occurrences in the past, I see no reason to draw any conclusions along those lines.

The earth will regulate itself with or without us.

Last edited:
Again, for as long as any so called "climate changes" are within the range of natural occurrences in the past, I see no reason to draw any conclusions along those lines.
How long in the past? Does it include when mankind was not around? After all, being formed of molten rock is a natural occurrence, during which the Earth was regulating itself.

Forum List

Back