How do i solve the problem of carbon deficiency

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Due to global cooling and carbon deficiency, I began to feel bad, my athletic performance began to decline. I increased the number of cigarettes I smoked to 2 and a half packs and began to feel better. I think cigarettes are a good source of carbon, don't you think?

Due to global cooling and carbon deficiency, I began to feel bad, my athletic performance began to decline. I increased the number of cigarettes I smoked to 2 and a half packs and began to feel better. I think cigarettes are a good source of carbon, don't you think?

Yes, and I encourage you to smoke 10 to 20 packs a day ... for your health.

loner-art-caroline-rose-1.jpg

I generally don't approve of recommending suicide ... but some people should ... just saying ...

Heroin is what you need, my friend, or any opiate ... trust me ... opium is your friend ...

• Banned
I generally don't approve of recommending suicide ... but some people should ... just saying ...

Heroin is what you need, my friend, or any opiate ... trust me ... opium is your friend ...
I do not need it, besides, in my country now it is almost non-existent and there are very severe punishments for it, but in general I think that its danger is exaggerated. I knew a man who used homemade heroin all his life, he collected wild poppies, and made heroin from it, he is now an old man and everything is fine with him.

• Banned
by the way, his daughter is now about 50 years old, she drank herself and turned into complete shit.
It would be better if she used heroin

Forum List

Back