How convenient that Biden' son emails were found this close to the election

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient

Fail.

The FBI are the Russians?

The DNI guy said on Fox
"Hunter Biden's laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," Ratcliffe told Fox, though quickly adding that the intelligence community "has not been involved."

How convenient is that making statements that The DNI guy really is just saying that they have no proof of it yet and in reality they ((DNI) are not even investigating it. Its an ongoing investigation by the FBI and the DNI is making clainms even though he has not been involved in it"

Ratcliff has been busy releasing information about Russian involvement in the last month. I wonder why and who ordered him to do so.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell chose not to appear at a congressional briefing on foreign election meddling on a few weeks ago because he reportedly did not want to discuss issues that make President Donald Trump angry

I guess these guys really want to keep their jobs instead of doing the job that they are paid for. Instead they worried that the President will not like what they find.

Yet the Justice Department unsealed charges against six alleged Russian government hackers on Monday and said they were behind a rash of recent cyberattacks

Granted none were related to this attacks this year but they did warn

Cyber experts also observed on Monday that the French election interference referenced in the GRU indictment means that Americans should be on guard for similar attacks in the United States — specifically, the release of stolen, altered or wholly fraudulent materials intended to change an election by embarrassing their targets.

both reportedly confirmed that a laptop allegedly belonging to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

well it is certain a story that been reported but still the key words

alleged laptop belong to said Hunter B

The story does quote an unnamed source only alluding to quote " A senior federal law enforcement official tells @JakeBGibson "

Does not address my points that they have not concluded that the emails are real. The fact of the matter is that the Rudy and the owner says that its real but we know that it is a copy. As such it is not the real email. A copy cannot be considered a certainty as it can be faked.

Until the FBI concludes its investigation it is all speculation but it interesting that all these government officials are making these statements.

Whether it is a part of Russian propaganda is still unknown until the investigation is concluded. Its speculation that the email came from Hunters laptop and it is speculation that it is not part of a Russian disinformation

So these official know that this is an ongoing investigation and they are just making all kinds of comments to conservative sources. I wonder who order such disclosures.?

Some sources have been confirming that the emails are real.

You see, an email has a sender AND a receiver.

just because there is a sender and receiver in the email does not make it legit. Otherwise all those spam mails people get would be easily traceable

I can make a fake email with fake sender and receiver.

Fake emails can come with forged sender address or fake sender address. It is pretty easy. Generally it called email spoofing.

What sources as this is still an ongoing investigation and the FBI is tight lipped about it.

The obvious question is when most computers have passwords, how does this guy get into emails and the computer. With all the info on the computer he finds this one email. Emails are also password protected. Now I am not saying its impossible but you would have to have the software and knowledge to do this. Does this make people nervous knowing that if you leave your computer with someone they can break into it and get your emails, bank and financial information on your laptop?

The guy has to notify the owner that he has the laptop still in his shop. IF he did that and documented it then he can claim the laptop. Still the obvious thing to do is wipe it clean and install a new operating system. Then sell it instead this guy pokes around in the laptop and finds one incriminating email.

So the likely scenario is someone set the guy up with the laptop (Russian or right wing agitators) or he is a crook. As a lawyer, I am sure Rudy knows a lot of crooks. He probably also knows a lot of right wing agitators.

How convenient is it to trust this guy who had the computer with so many holes in this story.

Well the FBI has the laptop and initial indications is that it is round 2 of the Russian meddling. If you can get away with it the first time, then lets do it again. I mean they still are hooked on Hillary. What are the odds that this story concerns emails again and the FBI. History sure does like to repeat itself.

The convenience factor. Its election time and their is an audience that will not wait for the FBI investigation to determine if it real. Which obvious is not important as it is a fun story that will thrill the masses. Well I guess if the email angle worked on Hillary , it should work on Biden. Yeah lets go with that.

The FBI will investigate and their conclusions will be interpreted by Barr and the masses will not care as it is all fake news. They will be torn between the official FBI report that will conclude that it is fake and Barr will interpret it as inconclusive.

But But, they are copies that Rudy the truth teller has shown us. The FBI has the real source of the story. You would think Barr would be barking out load. What is is boy, yes I know it is instant gratification.

There is no proof but conjecture at this point in time but the proof is in the pudding. You just have to stick your hand in their and dig for it.

The story is so fake and so convenient that it begs the question. Should we wait for the official verdict because we know the Russians are laughing and emails are just so damn convenient

The White House was warned in 2019 that President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani was “was being used to feed Russian misinformation” to the President, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Citing conversations with four former officials familiar with the matter, the Post said that US intelligence agencies warned the White House that Giuliani “was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence” in which Trump was the intended recipient of the misinformation.

Boy the intelligence community accused of being manipulated by Obama and now they can't make up their mind about Giuliani. They say he was the target of a Russian intelligence operation to feed him misinformation.

Guiliani is the won who broke the story of the emails.

Let's just let the FBI do their investigation and the results will be known . It may not be soon enough for repubs but hey it might just benefit them not knowing.

The White House was warned in 2019 that President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani was “was being used to feed Russian misinformation” to the President, The Washington Post reported Thursday.

Citing conversations with four former officials familiar with the matter, the Post said that US intelligence agencies warned the White House that Giuliani “was the target of an influence operation by Russian intelligence” in which Trump was the intended recipient of the misinformation.

Boy the intelligence community accused of being manipulated by Obama and now they can't make up their mind about Giuliani. They say he was the target of a Russian intelligence operation to feed him misinformation.

Let's just let the FBI do their investigation and the results will be known . It may not be soon enough for repubs but hey it might just benefit them not knowing.
Non sequitur. FBI/DOJ/DNI all have confirmed this isn’t Russian disinformation. Now a second friend of Hunter who was in on the scheme, who was cc’d in many of the emails, including the smoking gun email, has just confirmed that the emails are authentic, and Joe Biden is indeed the “big guy”. The sources name is Bobulinski.

So what is the narrative going to shift too now? Ad hominem attacks on Bobulinski, Devon Archer, Bevin Cooney? See dems, this is what an actual “bombshell” looks like. Unlike the 100s of “bombshells” y’all have claimed before with “anonymous sources”. This “bombshell” shows an actual serious crime, and is sourced by all of Hunters former business partners and associates, as well as his own laptop. They’ve even released their own emails to reporters to help corroborate the information.

This is what happens when you turn a blind eye to the obvious elephant sized flashing arrows pointing to corruption. This is what happens when you have a media that is are clear democratic operatives willingly lying to you to push the agenda.

Toni Bobulinskis full press statement ahead of soon to be breaking WSJ article.

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.
This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.
I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.
If the media and big tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.
After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.
What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.
Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.
I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.
The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.
I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.
I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.
God Bless America!!!!”

Sounds like a pre emptive boo hoo you’re putting up here...lol

Fail.

The FBI are the Russians?

The DNI guy said on Fox
"Hunter Biden's laptop is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign," Ratcliffe told Fox, though quickly adding that the intelligence community "has not been involved."

How convenient is that making statements that The DNI guy really is just saying that they have no proof of it yet and in reality they ((DNI) are not even investigating it. Its an ongoing investigation by the FBI and the DNI is making clainms even though he has not been involved in it"

Ratcliff has been busy releasing information about Russian involvement in the last month. I wonder why and who ordered him to do so.

Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell chose not to appear at a congressional briefing on foreign election meddling on a few weeks ago because he reportedly did not want to discuss issues that make President Donald Trump angry

I guess these guys really want to keep their jobs instead of doing the job that they are paid for. Instead they worried that the President will not like what they find.

Yet the Justice Department unsealed charges against six alleged Russian government hackers on Monday and said they were behind a rash of recent cyberattacks

Granted none were related to this attacks this year but they did warn

Cyber experts also observed on Monday that the French election interference referenced in the GRU indictment means that Americans should be on guard for similar attacks in the United States — specifically, the release of stolen, altered or wholly fraudulent materials intended to change an election by embarrassing their targets.

both reportedly confirmed that a laptop allegedly belonging to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

well it is certain a story that been reported but still the key words

alleged laptop belong to said Hunter B

The story does quote an unnamed source only alluding to quote " A senior federal law enforcement official tells @JakeBGibson "

Does not address my points that they have not concluded that the emails are real. The fact of the matter is that the Rudy and the owner says that its real but we know that it is a copy. As such it is not the real email. A copy cannot be considered a certainty as it can be faked.

Until the FBI concludes its investigation it is all speculation but it interesting that all these government officials are making these statements.

Whether it is a part of Russian propaganda is still unknown until the investigation is concluded. Its speculation that the email came from Hunters laptop and it is speculation that it is not part of a Russian disinformation

So these official know that this is an ongoing investigation and they are just making all kinds of comments to conservative sources. I wonder who order such disclosures.?

Some sources have been confirming that the emails are real.

You see, an email has a sender AND a receiver.

just because there is a sender and receiver in the email does not make it legit. Otherwise all those spam mails people get would be easily traceable

I can make a fake email with fake sender and receiver.

Fake emails can come with forged sender address or fake sender address. It is pretty easy. Generally it called email spoofing.

What sources as this is still an ongoing investigation and the FBI is tight lipped about it.

Yes, it is easy to spoof an address. It is also easy to determine the server where the email originated from the email header. In the case of Hunter Biden, if I am not mistaken, they were sent from a gmail account. They can very easily determine if his outgoing messages originated from his account. For those sent to him from other email servers, they can determine the IP address of the email server so at the very least they would know it was sent from a particular server. They can also determine the physical location of the originator. The intelligence agencies have a quite a few more sophisticated tools at their disposal than we have. If I can tell you in literally a couple of minutes the IP of the email server that sent the mail and a pretty good approximation of where it is physically located, intelligence agencies can likely pinpoint the EXACT location based on trace routes.

BTW, spam emails can be very easily identified by checking the email header. Takes less than a minute in total.

Of course. This is where we are now. All the gruesome allegations and conspiracies are going to come out within six months of any major election.

And then we wonder why our REAL Best & Brightest know to stay the fuck OUT of POLITICS.

Joe "Emoluments" Biden

"...And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State"

Who says they were just found? Mr. Giuliani may have found them a year ago or longer, and just waited until now so that they would have the biggest impact.

Just like the Libs did with the Access Hollywood tapes they held for 10 years? Or when Dubya was running in 2000, the "news" of his DUI bust came just a few days before the election even though the event happened decades previously?

Politics is a dirty game. Both sides engage in it.

The question will be to Americans, what matters most to them in terms of policy, and, risk to their future.
Okay. Politics is a dirty game....and Democrats only admit they do it while claiming the GOP does it too.

The problem is Democrats are capable of the worst tactics imaginable and even some we couldn't imagine before BLM & ANTIFA came along.
Their only defense is calling their thugs "mostly peaceful" and claiming that ANTIFA is only an idea, while asking critics if they've condemned white supremacists in the last 30 seconds.

Guiliani is unhinged and all but a Russian asset now. He is not to be believed in anything he says.

And he is the president's personal lawyer. It is like the Russian have a mega phone directly pointed in Trumps ear.

I also read that Rudy and another lawyer are gearing up to fight the election results when Trump loses
I heard Trump was planning on shooting every Democrat in Washington because he's such a dictator.

Which is the best Hunter Biden laptop scandal thread on USMB? There are so many to chose from.
The sheer magnitude of Biden corruption can't be contained in a single thread. When will liberals learn nominating criminals has consequences?

Guiliani is unhinged and all but a Russian asset now. He is not to be believed in anything he says.

And he is the president's personal lawyer. It is like the Russian have a mega phone directly pointed in Trumps ear.

I also read that Rudy and another lawyer are gearing up to fight the election results when Trump loses
I heard Trump was planning on shooting every Democrat in Washington because he's such a dictator.

He probably will shoot a few republicans as he can't shoot straight

Since the FBI has had the laptop for almost a year, you would certainly think they would have looked into it by now and be able to clear that up, wouldn't you???

Apparently, they don't have any proof that the emails aren't legit, and they just covered the matter up in order to cover for Biden.....

But But this is the Trump government and the FBI is headed by Trumps hand picked guy

If it was good news for Trump it would be released that the tapes are real. The fact that nothing is being said means it is bad news for Trump

The fact remains emails are normally kept on a website and not on the computer. Thus it would require someone knowing the password of the email account. The computer itself is protected with a password. Yes you can add someone else but they still don't have access to your profile. Now we are suppose to believe that he copied it and left it on his laptop to be found.

Which is the best Hunter Biden laptop scandal thread on USMB? There are so many to chose from.
The sheer magnitude of Biden corruption can't be contained in a single thread. When will liberals learn nominating criminals has consequences?
Well that's the entire point of making idiot Democrat voters hate Republicans......because they know their candidates suck ass so much that you have to make people willing to vote for any old butt-reaming asshole Democrat.

Non sequitur. FBI/DOJ/DNI all have confirmed this isn’t Russian disinformation. Now a second friend of Hunter who was in on the scheme, who was cc’d in many of the emails, including the smoking gun email, has just confirmed that the emails are authentic, and Joe Biden is indeed the “big guy”. The sources name is Bobulinski.

So what is the narrative going to shift too now? Ad hominem attacks on Bobulinski, Devon Archer, Bevin Cooney? See dems, this is what an actual “bombshell” looks like. Unlike the 100s of “bombshells” y’all have claimed before with “anonymous sources”. This “bombshell” shows an actual serious crime, and is sourced by all of Hunters former business partners and associates, as well as his own laptop. They’ve even released their own emails to reporters to help corroborate the information.

This is what happens when you turn a blind eye to the obvious elephant sized flashing arrows pointing to corruption. This is what happens when you have a media that is are clear democratic operatives willingly lying to you to push the agenda.

The email laid out how equity would be distributed under a provisional agreement, representing "10" going to Hunter "for the big guy." In a Thursday statement to the New York Post and Fox News, Bobulinski said that the "big guy" was a reference to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Still this is emails between Bobulinski and Hunter Biden. The use of the big guy is not qualified in any email as being Joe Biden. Bobulinski states that this is a reference to Joe Biden but he is never told that it was joe biden. Joe Biden is not referenced in the email

"Hunter Biden called his dad 'the Big Guy' or 'my Chairman,' and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. At best this is just Hunter throwing his Dads name around to impress business associates.

So there is no proof that the big guy was informed of anything other than in a conversation between two people

This is proof

According to reporting by The New York Times, Trump International Hotels Management L.L.C. maintains a bank account in China and the president's company paid nearly $190,000 in taxes to the East Asian nation between 2013 and 2015. Multiple trademarks for Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump were approved in China after he became president, amid ongoing trade negotiations with the country.

The email laid out how equity would be distributed under a provisional agreement, representing "10" going to Hunter "for the big guy." In a Thursday statement to the New York Post and Fox News, Bobulinski said that the "big guy" was a reference to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Still this is emails between Bobulinski and Hunter Biden. The use of the big guy is not qualified in any email as being Joe Biden. Bobulinski states that this is a reference to Joe Biden but he is never told that it was joe biden. Joe Biden is not referenced in the email

"Hunter Biden called his dad 'the Big Guy' or 'my Chairman,' and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. At best this is just Hunter throwing his Dads name around to impress business associates.

So there is no proof that the big guy was informed of anything other than in a conversation between two people

This is proof

According to reporting by The New York Times, Trump International Hotels Management L.L.C. maintains a bank account in China and the president's company paid nearly $190,000 in taxes to the East Asian nation between 2013 and 2015. Multiple trademarks for Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump were approved in China after he became president, amid ongoing trade negotiations with the country.
My, my, my have the goalpost have moved faster than a speeding bullet. They went from “emails are Russian” to “emails aren’t real” to “you can’t prove big guy is Joe Biden”. Do you honestly believe that the “big guy” isn’t Joe Biden? Bobulinski also has a text from gillan instructing him not to use joes name “because they’re paranoid.

And OMG, trump paid taxes in China. *Gasp*. What is he, some sort of international real estate mogul?!?!? That’s so dastardly. What’s even the point of this story?? That trump is paying China, and therefore China is getting paid for political influence?? It’s no secret China is heavy in the tank for Biden (probably because they have a fuck ton of conpromat on him). It’s also no secret that the Chinese also hate trump because of the trade war, and the fact he keeps putting the spotlight on them for covid, as well as the trade wars. There’s obviously nothing there, and this is obviously a distraction to bury Biden’s implosion.

What’s truly idiotic about this latest righting lie is that if it were true – which of course it’s not – it has nothing to do with Joe Biden and nothing to do with Biden being president; it's a red herring fallacy, a failed attempt to deflect from Trump’s dishonesty and corruption and the dishonesty and corruption of his family.

Except that's bullshit.

1603413340900.png

This is proof

Sorry, but there is no law that says a private business can't do business with China.
However....if you're a public servant....and you're charging foreigners...or anyone...for influence in the US government with respect to trade deals.....that's influence peddling and bribery....and is a felony under 18 US Code.201. Not to mention income tax evasion if Biden is getting kick-backs and not reporting them on his taxes.

Forum List

Back