'How Come I Always Get The Worst Lawyers?': trump Seethed That He Had The 'Stupidest' Attorneys In His Second Impeachment Trial, Book Says

trump didn't like his lawyers in the second impeachment.

The ones who represented him in the first one refused to represent him in the second.

Even trump knew his lawyers were idiots.

One thing I believe Trump as well as any functional thinking person learned from these hearings was it didn’t matter who the lawyers were. The entire clown show was political. There was nothing involving facts, a crime, evidence etc. No lawyer is capable of defending anyone from a democrat shit show because a so called trial that produces no facts or evidence isn’t a trial at all. It was a staged clown show for democrats to dress up and perform in.

Poor old Trump. He claims the system is rigged against him for the past 40 years.
Not a single fact or piece of evidence was ever presented in these trials. It was all democrats that voted for the so called trial, provided nothing and voted party lines. That’s pathetic.
Factually incorrect. There was exhaustive evidence presented; at both impeachment trials.. The GOP was never going to vote to remove a GOP president from office.

The ones who represented him in the first one refused to represent him in the second.

One thing I believe Trump as well as any functional thinking person learned from these hearings was it didn’t matter who the lawyers were. The entire clown show was political. There was nothing involving facts, a crime, evidence etc. No lawyer is capable of defending anyone from a democrat shit show because a so called trial that produces no facts or evidence isn’t a trial at all. It was a staged clown show for democrats to dress up and perform in.

Poor old Trump. He claims the system is rigged against him for the past 40 years.
Not a single fact or piece of evidence was ever presented in these trials. It was all democrats that voted for the so called trial, provided nothing and voted party lines. That’s pathetic.
Factually incorrect. There was exhaustive evidence presented; at both impeachment trials.. The GOP was never going to vote to remove a GOP president from office.
No it’s not incorrect. Nothing of any evidentiary value was ever presented or solidified with evidence.

Give me one criminal act that was verified and proven.

No it’s not incorrect. Nothing of any evidentiary value was ever presented or solidified with evidence.

Abuse of power.

Abuse of power.
WTF does that mean. What abuse, what crime, what evidence.

Abuse of power.
WTF does that mean. What abuse, what crime, what evidence.

Feel free to educate yourself. We both know facts are like kryptonite to you. Your blob was impeached for abuse of power. Whether you believe it or not is not important.

Trump had only himself to blame.

If he hadn’t managed to get himself impeached to begin with he wouldn’t need lawyers at all.

You know just 2 days ago Trump I read that he reiterated he was NOT going to pay Guliani because he didn't get any elections overturned. Now the 2 states Rudy was licensed to practice law in, he can't. Does he have any billionaire benefactors he can go to? Is there a Go Fund Me RUDY account set up somewhere?
Trump the mob boss – whining about his lawyers doing a bad job.

Wrong.

Both of Trump’s impeachments were perfectly appropriate and warranted.

That the Senate failed to follow the will of the people doesn’t mitigate that fact.

View attachment 510502

Seriously, Michael Wolff? The idiot that claimed he had an affair with Nikki Haley? How much more Fake News can you get?

Come on ,Hawk.. Everyone is howling with laughter. Top lawyers won't work for Trump.. He doesn't listen and he doesn't pay his bills.

Trump just stiffed Rudy and called him a drubk.
The author is a joke. His last book Siege:Trump Under Fire was based on Mueller’s report. He claimed they were going to charge obstruction, which even the Mueller team denied.

I mean how much more discredited can you get? :laughing0301:

Trump is a joke.

[video]

Trump got things done. Incredibly with near the whole system against him He could have have spent the whole time being very specific and detail everything. He did not. And when he did, he was called names. To me, if you are going that far with viciousness . The other side should have the same. And it does not. Biden and Harris can be skewered and they are given the softball treatment or criticized because the swamp is back in power and they want to make it look like the are in control of the government. Of course, if Trump and others that Non Prog voters listen to are, then it is over and has been.

22lcidw
Got things done my foot. If you call killing h hundreds of thousands of innocent people and grandstanding about building a wall, yes. He was very successful. You're dumb enough to make a case for the devil.

View attachment 510502

Seriously, Michael Wolff? The idiot that claimed he had an affair with Nikki Haley? How much more Fake News can you get?

Come on ,Hawk.. Everyone is howling with laughter. Top lawyers won't work for Trump.. He doesn't listen and he doesn't pay his bills.

Trump just stiffed Rudy and called him a drubk.
The author is a joke. His last book Siege:Trump Under Fire was based on Mueller’s report. He claimed they were going to charge obstruction, which even the Mueller team denied.

I mean how much more discredited can you get? :laughing0301:

Trump is a joke.

[video]

Trump got things done. Incredibly with near the whole system against him He could have have spent the whole time being very specific and detail everything. He did not. And when he did, he was called names. To me, if you are going that far with viciousness . The other side should have the same. And it does not. Biden and Harris can be skewered and they are given the softball treatment or criticized because the swamp is back in power and they want to make it look like the are in control of the government. Of course, if Trump and others that Non Prog voters listen to are, then it is over and has been.

Like building the wall, fixing healthcare and restoring coal mining jobs. You are lying to yourself.

Wrong.

Both of Trump’s impeachments were perfectly appropriate and warranted.

That the Senate failed to follow the will of the people doesn’t mitigate that fact.
You act as if this clown show of a “trial” wasn’t on TV for all of us to see. Witness after witness coming through to announce everything they were there to prove they didn’t actually see, had no proof of but had heard from a friend of some person that ran into this guy at a Starbucks that was talking about it.

The entire thing was a joke. A democrat circle jerk of hurt feelings and people with serious mental problems wishing they had a purpose to be there. Instead they were all just disgruntled morons.

Forum List

Back