How climate change became a civil rights issue...

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
th

...by Rehka Basu...

How climate change became a civil rights issue

What a bunch of whiney progressive liberal crap!

Now even the weather is creating a human rights issue!

What next the solar system is a civil rights issue?

How about we just claim that the whole universe is conspiring to create civil rights issues that way the whiney progressives can get back to their basic argument that it's all God's fault?

This is just another standard progressive liberal strawman argument to justify more government spending.

Nobody ever said life was fair so all you progressives can have another bowl of pretzels on me...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I think I get the biggest laugh when PETA asserts the civil rights of animals. Then one extra stupid one jumps down in a Tiger pit to be one with their fellow being. And of course he gets his ass tore up and attempts to sue you or me for letting stupid walk the earth.

images

Reminds me of the quote...

"A hypocrite is the kind of politician who would cut down a redwood tree, then mount the stump and make a speech for conservation."
Adlai E. Stevenson

Standard progressive logic just like Al Gore having a fleet of limousines and jets to promote his agenda of how man is creating global warming.

*****SMILE*****

:)

sharpton_coke_obama01.gif

Sharpton: Climate Change ‘Civil Rights Issue,’ Blacks ‘Suffer Disproportionately’

by Pam Key 20 Jul 2015

Monday, at the White House Champions of Change Faith Leaders for Climate event, the host of MSNBC’s “PoliticsNation,” Reverend Al Sharpton, said climate change is a “civil rights issue” because it “disproportionately” affects African-Americans.

Sharpton said, “it [climate change] is an issue of justice, and it is an issue of human rights. African-Americans are at a higher risk of being close, or predisposed to areas of carbon, as well as other poisonous pollution in the air. And we have a disproportionate interest because we suffer disproportionately.”

Sharpton: Climate Change 'Civil Rights Issue,' Blacks 'Suffer Disproportionately' - Breitbart

well all of us white people drive those 9 gallon a mile SUV's that cause the toxic fumes to travel to those deep blue cities run by democrats.:boohoo:

Forum List

Back