How can we protect the Capitol from REAL insurrectionists on Jan 3, 2023?

This is the real irony. Democrats continue to tell us that Democracy is being taken away and insurrectionists are bad but what will they do if, by 2024, Republicans have the House, the Presidency, and the Senate? What will they do if Republicans get rid of the Senate filibuster for everything, add seats to the Supreme Court, and legally and democratically pass laws regarding the forming of districts and shoring up election laws? What if Republicans change the deep state to red from blue? Will Democrats just stand idly by and say, "Oh well, since it was all done democratically by the will of the voters, we'll just live with Republicans being in control forever on? Or, will they have insurrections and try to take our democracy away?
What would they do if Republicans won Congress?

Same thing they did in the past.

Grit their teeth and prepare for the next election.

What they WON’T do is raid the Capitol

The people rioting on Jan 3, 2023 will be the brainwashed Biden voters, particularly the rioters whose proclivity toward murderous violence was demonstrated all summer long, in city after city.

Also, are you suggesting something we would see in Communist China - where citizens voting for the “other” candidate are imprisoned? That‘s pretty extreme, even for a leftist.

Democrats won't attack the Capitol and Democrat leadership won't encourage violence, you moron.

^^^ when the leftist lunatics are this much in denial, I cant even engage. If someone else has the strength to deal with her, have at it.
How is it possible to be in denial in the face of so much evidence? Testimony, thousands of videos, first hand accounts, hundreds of police injured….it’s like we don’t even Inhabit the same reality.

Who am I kidding. We don’t. And that is why you are hell bent on destroying this country, it is the only way for you to attain internal consistency.

26F6D06E-636E-458F-BBD6-157BE61BAF1F.png

Just have the maturity to ignore without using ignore. It is what we have to do since we can’t put you on ignore. Of course it must be unnerving to have to encounter different opinions :eek:
Except you aren’t ignoring me, now are you? You’re on the nasty attack every opportunity. But you now are on mental ignore.

Except you aren’t ignoring me, now are you? You’re on the nasty attack every opportunity. But you now are on mental ignore.
I don’t need to. I’m not the one melting down (or making announcements about ignoring).

caio :)

How is it possible to be in denial in the face of so much evidence? Testimony, thousands of videos, first hand accounts, hundreds of police injured….it’s like we don’t even Inhabit the same reality.

Who am I kidding. We don’t. And that is why you are hell bent on destroying this country, it is the only way for you to attain internal consistency.

View attachment 707505
“We gave you guys guns, and you should have used them,” Graham reportedly added. “I don’t understand why that didn’t happen.”
Michael Fanone, a former D.C. Metropolitan Police officer who was badly beaten by Trump supporters during the riot, recalled the exchange in the book “Hold the Line: The Insurrection and One Cop’s Battle for America’s Soul,” due out Tuesday.

Fanone also recalled Graham threatening to end a meeting with the bereaved mother of a Capitol Police officer — Brian Sicknick, who died after the riot — “right now” if she continued to speak badly of Trump.

“We gave you guys guns, and you should have used them,” Graham reportedly added. “I don’t understand why that didn’t happen.”
Michael Fanone, a former D.C. Metropolitan Police officer who was badly beaten by Trump supporters during the riot, recalled the exchange in the book “Hold the Line: The Insurrection and One Cop’s Battle for America’s Soul,” due out Tuesday.

Fanone also recalled Graham threatening to end a meeting with the bereaved mother of a Capitol Police officer — Brian Sicknick, who died after the riot — “right now” if she continued to speak badly of Trump.
I just don’t understand it and they are going destroy our country in the process of enforcing their version of reality.

Remember when they used to be against big government?

Forum List

Back