How can Democrats Insure the Trump is the 2024 Republican Nominee?

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow. Semantics. What a pathetic dodge.
If you find my confronting blatant falsehoods by citing documented factual information wanting, you'll need to be more specific.

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I won't cite sources for ideological assholes on either side of the aisle who don't check out the news on a daily basis.
You should at least check out the Business news on a daily basis so you won't embarrass yourself when you accidentally find yourself in a group of people who know what's going out outside the 4 sides of CNN.
You falsely stated, "They said the Stock Market would crash January 20, 2017."

You cannot provide documentation for your false claim because it isn't true.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I won't cite sources for ideological assholes on either side of the aisle who don't check out the news on a daily basis.
You should at least check out the Business news on a daily basis so you won't embarrass yourself when you accidentally find yourself in a group of people who know what's going out outside the 4 sides of CNN.

Market predictions: S&P 500 to sell off if Donald Trump tops Clinton, and more from Wall Street (cnbc.com)
Economists: A Trump win would tank the markets - POLITICOBack ButtonSearch IconFilter Icon
'The Wall Street Journal' Releases 2016 Election Prediction: 'A Landslide' (DETAILS) (bipartisanreport.com)

Thanks for proving once again you're a lazy piece of ProgBot shit.

I'm lucky I found this story
Every financial publication deleted every story because they made asses out of themselves.
And thanks for admitting you never follow the financials news.

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Market predictions: S&P 500 to sell off if Donald Trump tops Clinton, and more from Wall Street (cnbc.com)
Economists: A Trump win would tank the markets - POLITICOBack ButtonSearch IconFilter Icon
'The Wall Street Journal' Releases 2016 Election Prediction: 'A Landslide' (DETAILS) (bipartisanreport.com)

Every financial publication deleted every story because they made asses out of themselves.
QED

You falsely stated: "Moody They said the Stock Market would crash January 20, 2017." (Your post #77)

Obviously, you cannot provide documentation of Moody ever saying that.

You know that. You just cannot summon the integrity to honestly acknowledge it.

Last edited:

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

QED

You falsely stated, regarding Moody's,"They said the Stock Market would crash January 20, 2017."

Here, you fucking, lazy piece of shit ProgBot...
Moody's Analytics analysis: Trump presidency would 'significantly' hurt economy - POLITICO

I hope you realize that just about every TrumpBot here reads the news from various sources every day; they already know you're a retarded ProgBot who was so busy booing and hissing when CNN discussed Trump that you didn't hear them and FoxNews spouting how Trump would destroy the economy.

Even Larry Kudlow, whom I know you are too lazy to Google, said Trump would destroy our economy.

Please inform us of which news outlets you peruse on a daily basis.

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score

QED

You falsely stated, regarding Moody's,"They said the Stock Market would crash January 20, 2017."

Moody's Analytics analysis: Trump presidency would 'significantly' hurt economy - POLITICO

I hope you realize that just about every TrumpBot here reads the news from various sources every day; they already know you're a retarded ProgBot who was so busy booing and hissing when CNN discussed Trump that you didn't hear them and FoxNews spouting how Trump would destroy the economy.

Even Larry Kudlow, whom I know you are too lazy to Google, said Trump would destroy our economy.

You falsely stated: "Moody They said the Stock Market would crash January 20, 2017." (Your post #77)

Obviously, you cannot provide documentation of Moody ever saying that. If you could, you would.

We both know that.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

QED

Obviously, you cannot provide documentation of Moody ever saying that. If you could, you would.

We both know that.
I just did; unless you're saying news sources lie about other news sources, in which case, we can't believe anything except Orange Man Bad.

What news outlets do you watch or read on a daily basis because you have proven yourself since you arrived here to be 100% moron.

OP
schmidlap

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Reaction score
... What news outlets do you watch or read on a daily basis because you have proven yourself since you arrived here to be 100% moron.
You are adamant in your refusal to honestly admit that you cannot provide any documentation of Moody ever forecasting a stock market crash in January, 2017.

Neither your being flustered and responding with your ad hominems, nor your silly attempts at diversion, alter your inability to substantiate your false claim.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
... What news outlets do you watch or read on a daily basis because you have proven yourself since you arrived here to be 100% moron.
You are adamant in your refusal to honestly admit that you cannot provide any documentation of Moody ever forecasting a stock market crash in January, 2017.

Neither your being flustered and responding with your ad hominems, nor your silly attempts at diversion, alter your inability to substantiate your false claim.
ad hominems

O! The Irony!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List