How bad will their Blackshirts hurt the Ds?

Judging by the responses on this board, there's plenty of support among Repugs for the neo-nazis and white nationalists / supremacists. They act like the counter-protesters had it coming.

Despite brief periods of apparent lucidity, you keep falling back to your race card mentality. I support anyone exercising their First Amendment rights and oppose anyone trying to prevent it. You, on the other hand, seem to be quite selective as to whom you would grant these rights to and from whom you would deny them. And you consider yourself to be an anti-fascist?
I'm not the one who thinks that driving a car into a crowd is an exercise of first amendment rights.

The Idiots funding the Anti-fa do not or cannot think. A party organ that lacks only the ability to goose step to make the pluperfect 2018 GOP campaign ads is a major liability. However talking points as opposed to thought no matter how muddled leads to the following anti-fa errors:

they're preferably dressed in gestapo black but Rainbow stripes are also permitted.

they are violently anti "Zionist" and want Islamic terrorists to be welcome here.

They also hate Christianity and free speech. They stage violent incidents to drive this home.

So, I ask again how much will the D stormtroopers help the GOP win the next two federal elections?

Quite a bit. These absurd fake news inanities are now beyond insane. that's why they have now resorted to having to hire thugs from Craig's List, after all. They're desperate and batshit hysterical, most especially the media hacks; it's getting better and better every week watching them self-destruct.

Why can't everyone see that Soros and the DNC have provided the D Koolaid that will destroy them.

Why can't everyone see that Soros and the DNC have provided the D Koolaid that will destroy them.

Their Party base is now entirely made up of deranged mentally ill sexual deviants and genocidal sociopaths; they are not noted for their intellects and humanity.

Forum List

Back