How bad will the 2020 Census be for the Ds

how many D seats will be lost in 2020?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
The 2020 census will be critical to Dems

That is why they need to take seats at the state level so they can apportion the districts after the census. The Republicans killed them in 2010 and gerrymandered the House even though they receive fewer votes

The Blue Wall got a big tax increase last year due to SALT. Just over a month ago I met a Cali refugee at the Jacksonville Mayo campus in the follow up to cataract surgery. Fires, mudslides, crime and general disorder are causing net population loss. I checked the data and came to the conclusion that CA will lose 5-10 seats in 2020. The Supremes have sustained voter ID and appear likely to sustain lower court rejection of sanctuary status as usurpation of federal law.

Such rulings will gut the D election machine as presently constituted. Already business and employment creation is disproportionately a red state activity. Gerrymandering works both ways so once set in motion the migration of the competent away from the Blue Wall will get big fast and has already started. So how many house seats will be lost in the 2020 census?

The Dims should pick up all the seats unless Putin gets involved.

In fact, Putin has helped every single GOP politician win in the US since the beginning of the Republic.

The Blue Wall got a big tax increase last year due to SALT. Just over a month ago I met a Cali refugee at the Jacksonville Mayo campus in the follow up to cataract surgery. Fires, mudslides, crime and general disorder are causing net population loss. I checked the data and came to the conclusion that CA will lose 5-10 seats in 2020. The Supremes have sustained voter ID and appear likely to sustain lower court rejection of sanctuary status as usurpation of federal law.

Such rulings will gut the D election machine as presently constituted. Already business and employment creation is disproportionately a red state activity. Gerrymandering works both ways so once set in motion the migration of the competent away from the Blue Wall will get big fast and has already started. So how many house seats will be lost in the 2020 census?

In fact, Putin has helped every single GOP politician win in the US since the beginning of the Republic.

WTF are you talking about. Got any proof, or do you just spout nonsense?

Please recall that the dems sold Putin 20% of US uranium via UraniumOne, and paid the Russians for the Trump Dossier via FusionGPS.

WTF are you talking about. Got any proof, or do you just spout nonsense?

Please recall that the dems sold Putin 20% of US uranium via UraniumOne, and paid the Russians for the Trump Dossier via FusionGPS.

Calm down their feller.

Ever heard of sarcasm?

Regardless of what state they are in, there should be an increase in Democratic voters nationwide

At what point will Republicans no longer be able to gerrymander them into irrelevance?

Forum List

Back