"How Are You?" is now a microaggression against students of color.

My wife's department at the University has received new "guidelines" on how to interact with students of color for Fall 2020. It is NOT OK to ask a student of color "How Are You?" since it is assumed they are all traumatized by the events of this year. Of course it's still OK to say that to White students since you can say anything to them and it doesn't matter. The guidelines also state that "All Lives Matter" is worse than a microaggression as it is considered disrespectful to the "Black Lives Matter" movement.
Is "Fuck off and die" also considered a micro aggression?

Pretty much how I feel about how to greet liberals these days.
That would not be within University guidelines LoL.
Pretty sure I would fail today's Liberal Arts requirements.

My wife's department at the University has received new "guidelines" on how to interact with students of color for Fall 2020. It is NOT OK to ask a student of color "How Are You?" since it is assumed they are all traumatized by the events of this year. Of course it's still OK to say that to White students since you can say anything to them and it doesn't matter. The guidelines also state that "All Lives Matter" is worse than a microaggression as it is considered disrespectful to the "Black Lives Matter" movement.
So how does 'how are you' rate with the N word? As far as Black lives matter maybe they should teach a course on it and maybe they will stop killing each other over a dime of crack. Or maybe not. The democrats have really screwed their heads up.

In the minds of LWNJ moonbats, innocuously and politely asking a black person "how are you?" is a racist microaggression. But a black person specifically targeting a random white person (simply because they are white) to violently mug is not racist or bigoted at all.

how-you-doing.jpg

Forum List

Back