Houston: Mom accidentally shoots son while trying to shoot dog

Isn't North Huston mostly crazy drunken Beaners?

Lets see, what is the name of the Mom?

Angelia Mia Vargas.

OK, that explains everything.

"HOUSTON -- A mother has been charged after accidentally shooting her 5-year-old son while trying to shoot a dog that was running across the street in north Houston, according to police."

A puppy gets out of the house, seems harmless, mom shoots at it. The bullet ricochets and hits her 5-year-old son in the stomach.

Seems excessive and stupid.
Texas, where Florida Man goes when he's bored.

Bicycle movement is exciting to dogs, the owner was right behind it trying to get it back. Crazy woman.

I train my dogs not to bolt out though - it's one of the first things we work on...
I train people to recognize the proper time to use deadly force. We should work together.

Austin has become a horrible leftist hell hole
Dallas is mostly black and Latino
Houston is worse than most 4th world cities

Texas ain’t looking good

Sadly you have a state full of morons walking around with guns

"HOUSTON -- A mother has been charged after accidentally shooting her 5-year-old son while trying to shoot a dog that was running across the street in north Houston, according to police."

A puppy gets out of the house, seems harmless, mom shoots at it. The bullet ricochets and hits her 5-year-old son in the stomach.

Seems excessive and stupid.

There was no reason to try to shoot that dog.

Just because a dog walks out into the street doesn't make it right to shoot it.

I mean you just let the dog walk by if a dog walks into the street.

If she had reacted like a normal human being, she never would have shot her son.

There was no reason to try to shoot that dog.

Just because a dog walks out into the street doesn't make it right to shoot it.

I mean you just let the dog walk by if a dog walks into the street.

If she had reacted like a normal human being, she never would have shot her son.
If she didn't have that gun she would have never shot her son

If she didn't have that gun she would have never shot her son

That's also true.

Almost anyone can have a weapon in Texas. No one has to have training either. No need for a concealed weapon permit or anything.

So people think they can just shoot a dog for walking out into the street in Texas.

Her little boy should never have been shot.

Forum List

Back