House Republicans release 1,000-page report alleging politicization in the FBI, DOJ...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
"The Federal Bureau of Investigation, under the stewardship of Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is broken," the GOP report states. "The problem lies not with the majority of front-line agents who serve our country, but with the FBI's politicized bureaucracy."

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee say this report is "the first comprehensive accounting of the FBI's problems to date, which undermine the FBI's fundamental law-enforcement mission."

The report features testimony from whistleblowers who describe FBI leadership in Washington, D.C., as "rotted at its core." They allege a "systemic culture of unaccountability" and say the bureau is beset by "rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse."

Is anyone surprised?

I ain't reading anything that is 1,000 pages long unless it's got a buncha pictures of gorgeous naked women. Besides, I already knew the FBI was crooked anyway.

"The Federal Bureau of Investigation, under the stewardship of Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is broken," the GOP report states. "The problem lies not with the majority of front-line agents who serve our country, but with the FBI's politicized bureaucracy."

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee say this report is "the first comprehensive accounting of the FBI's problems to date, which undermine the FBI's fundamental law-enforcement mission."

The report features testimony from whistleblowers who describe FBI leadership in Washington, D.C., as "rotted at its core." They allege a "systemic culture of unaccountability" and say the bureau is beset by "rampant corruption, manipulation, and abuse."

Is anyone surprised?
The Gym Jordan Report?? LOL.

996 pages of shit followed by four pages of conspiracy theories....:auiqs.jpg:
Republicans...got NOTHING!!

Your answer says more about you (sadly), than anything in the report. - - - our quest is futile.

Your answer says more about you (sadly), than anything in the report. - - - our quest is futile.
I think the more facts we get before average Americans, the more likely they are to actively resist the tyranny that flows from those corrupt scum in the FBI. They are not Gods nor are they in any way untouchable if they are coming after citizens for corrupt purposes. For example, the daylight raids of heavily armed agents abusing old people like Roger Stone or Paul Manafort. What the HELL is that supposed to be about except thuggish intimidation tactics?
They keep that kind of behavior up and the day will come when they'll be met with as much force as they bring with them. It will be a terrible day for the country but it will not be the fault of average citizens who are being targeted for intimidation. Some people will eventually fight back.

It's comical that you trust MSNBC and Benen as a source for truth and your personal integrity... :itsok:

Ok. Ok. 998 pages of bullshit and two pages of Gym Jordan yanking his crank.
Rotsa ruck with that. :)
Uh huh. At last count, there were nearly two dozen FBI agents with source documentation, emails, phone transcripts and the like that supports these whistleblower allegations. No doubt your hero thugs will find a way to punish or fire the agents but my guess is they won't be able to establish a history of bad behavior against these agents.

So laugh it up, Chuckles. Meanwhile, the adults out in flyover country will be paying close attention. They may be powerless to hold these scum accountable in a court but they can damned sure make their job a lot more "interesting" if they choose to show up kicking doors at O Dark Thirty with a dozen Schutzstaffel in full battle rattle.
Won't the irony be delicious if people get so sick of their Nazi tactics that they begin resisting so much that instead of a theatrical show of force, they find they NEED that amount of force to serve their warrants?

Uh huh. At last count, there were nearly two dozen FBI agents with source documentation, emails, phone transcripts and the like that supports these whistleblower allegations. No doubt your hero thugs will find a way to punish or fire the agents but my guess is they won't be able to establish a history of bad behavior against these agents.

So laugh it up, Chuckles. Meanwhile, the adults out in flyover country will be paying close attention. They may be powerless to hold these scum accountable in a court but they can damned sure make their job a lot more "interesting" if they choose to show up kicking doors at O Dark Thirty with a dozen Schutzstaffel in full battle rattle.
Won't the irony be delicious if people get so sick of their Nazi tactics that they begin resisting so much that instead of a theatrical show of force, they find they NEED that amount of force to serve their warrants?
Uh huh...And none of those FBI agents will come forward under OATH with their "stuff" and testify....why? Deep State? Left Wing Media?...LOL. Bullshit?? :auiqs.jpg:

I AM gonna laugh it up. Why?
You're all done..and you are the only one...who doesn't know it yet. :)

No 1000 page report on how the Republicans are going to fix inflation?

no 1000 page report on how the Republicans are going to fix crime?

LOOKS LIKE A BAIT AND SWITCH agenda.

They are running their election on Inflation and Crime....oh well, par for the course with republicans, I guess....

Republicans release 1,000-page report​

STEP ONE. The GOP are getting ready to hit the ground ASAP. As soon as they wrest control back, they are going to slam these fucked up deep state agencies and bust the nuts of the minions and end their fat paychecks and cushy jobs much like Musk is now doing to Twitter and clear the rot out of these agencies of the retched waste, the Peter Strozks, and all the TradelessJackies so sure they are untouchable.

Best to catch these arrogant fucks while they are totally clueless and bounce their faces off the sidewalk of reality.

They are running their election on Inflation and Crime....oh well, par for the course with republicans, I guess....
Crime .. Inflation .. Border Crisis .. Democrats >>> :scared1:

The best way to end crime and inflation is to get rid of Democrats. Vote Republican!!!

Forum List

Back