House Jan 6 Committee has subpoenaed Rudy Giuliani, Sidney Powell, Boris Epshteyn, Jenna Ellis

Rudy Giuliani was the kid with the best stuff that everyone would beat up and take from him. I think they're still doing it.

so long and goodnight!

ooooooooooo, aaaaaaaaah

How many posts did basquebromance start for the "russian scandal steel democracy", anyone?

You know it was a TON.

He didn't learn from that mistake, so go figure, he's taking another run at it for more egg on his face.

Rudy is the guy who took down both the mob and Wall Street banksters.

Underestimate him at your peril.
And then sold his soul defending the Sacklers in their opioid "scandal".

So let us all be happy! And rest assured that after the House and Senate flip, the rest of us will be even happier!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not exactly sure, but.....but I think the good poster 'Ima' is intimating that if the GOP wins the House in 2023 this Select Committee will end?

OK, let's presume that that is what poster Ima is suggesting.

If so, that brings up a point of curiosity for my poor avatar.
Meaning, if it looks like the Committee doesn't wrap up prior to the results of the election, yet there is belief that the investigation has merit and will produce stuff that American citizens should know.....well, could Joe Biden then appoint a Special Prosecutor to pick up from where the Committee left off and perhaps push the thing through and spear whatever white whales are still afloat?

Just askin'.

When a PROG aint projecting they're confessing
You are being CONNED.
I'd like to say you got conned.
But you continue to be weak.

Weakness is bad.
You should strive to be better.
You are Weak.

For the uninformed, every text you have sent or read and every telephone conversation you have ever taken part in is recorded.

You are being CONNED.
I'd like to say you got conned.
But you continue to be weak.

Weakness is bad.
You should strive to be better.
You are Weak.
As I may have mentioned earlier, when a PROG aint projecting they're confessing.

So elitist...... Explain a PROG?
Tell me how you object to my responses?

How about you be specific and tell me how conservatives like myself are being fooled. Then I can respond to your accusations.

The wankers are going to subpoena anyone and everyone associated with Trump and conduct their bullshit investigation in their kangaroo court, and come up with jack shit, just like they did with the Russia collusion hoax.

Rudy is the guy who took down both the mob and Wall Street banksters.

Underestimate him at your peril.
He's "America's mayor" and responsible turning NY into a safe, successful and properties city and the envy of the world, until the radical Democrat jackasses took over.

Good, they're finally getting to the heart of the whole matter.
The heart of the matter is the Dems are still terrified of Trump, especially if runs and wins in 2024. Hence the reason for yet another bullshit "impeachment" trial, a year after Trump is no longer in office, and Joe Biden has been a catastrophic failure.

Forum List

Back