House Dems interrupted Barr constantly, Senate Dem accuses Pub of sexism when he interrupts Yates

Maybe some of Crep’s liberal busses can help him out.

List Barr’s lies specifically from his testimony to the House.

You'll never get shit from Creepiass (Crepitus)

He claims he used to provide support...but can't show where.

He's a lying hack shit-for-brains.

Isnt it interesting...people like Crap will say Barr was lying, but won’t list the lies.

So pathetic.

republicans accuse people of lying all the time, but they won't provide any evidence to back up their claims. There is that.

You forgot to attach your proof. Looking forward to seeing it.

Leahy the 300 year old Senate Dim called out Graham for sexism when Graham interrupted Yates.

Isnt it interesting that House Dims interrupted Barr CONSISTENTLY, yet Senate Dims say it’s awful to interrupt a witness.

Gee, Dims aren’t hypocrites, are they?

Barr was lying. Yates was not.

So there's that.

Once again....no supporting evidence.

Barr wasn't lying. He could not have been. He was not allowed to speak by those motherfuckers. They kept interrupting him making claims that were total bullshit.

Jerry Nadler needs to be retired and sent off to some place in Alaska where polar bear can get indigestion by disposing of his worthless ass.

Again, we know he was lying. His lips were moving.

Leahy the 300 year old Senate Dim called out Graham for sexism when Graham interrupted Yates.

Isnt it interesting that House Dims interrupted Barr CONSISTENTLY, yet Senate Dims say it’s awful to interrupt a witness.

So there's that.

how do you know Barr was lying? He couldn’t finish a sentence.

list his specific lies from that testimony. Also, isn’t it a crime to lie to Congress? Barr is going to prison?

You are the liar. Not Barr.

Just list his lies from the hearing.

Barr lied when he said the following....

I don't.....(interrupted)

It's not.....(interrupted)

I disagree with that.....(interrupted)

That fucking liar.

:laughing0301:

So there's that.

list his specific lies from that testimony. Also, isn’t it a crime to lie to Congress? Barr is going to prison?

That fucking liar.

You're falsely representing the hearing.

And as previously noted, his lips were moving.

So there's that.

Barr wasn't lying. He could not have been. He was not allowed to speak by those motherfuckers. They kept interrupting him making claims that were total bullshit.

Jerry Nadler needs to be retired and sent off to some place in Alaska where polar bear can get indigestion by disposing of his worthless ass.

Well, we pretty know if you posted it....it's bullshit.

Barr....he gets more leeway.

So there's that.

That fucking liar.

How is he falsely representing the hearing.

The whole "his lips were moving" is old and tired.

You have no argument.

Cut the bullshit.

So there's that.

Why? He lies far more than any democrat I've ever heard of. Not quite up to tRump's level of dishonesty but getting fairly close.

So there's that.

Why? He lies far more than any democrat I've ever heard of. Not quite up to tRump's level of dishonesty but getting fairly close.

Like I said, if you post it (any claim), we know it's bullshit.

So there's that.

What were Barr’s lies? You can’t just say something like that with nothing to back it up.

So there's that.

That fucking liar.

What hearing!?!
The Democrats think they were going to pull a fast one on conservatives. Instead, the American public saw their little performance as a disgrace. Since their attempted humiliation against Attorney General William Barr, his kindly mannerisms were such a contrast to their evil doing that they lost the good faith of all who viewed that hatespeak-filled thea-trick.

Last edited:
Yates knowingly submitted false information to a court.

that's a federal crime.

you know what that means?

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

The Democrats were filibustering. That was their plan the entire time. They didn't want him to speak and provide them any real information. God forbid he shed some light on the corruption in the Democratic Party that was rampant under Obama and continued into the Trump administration. We can't have that.

Forum List

Back