House Democrats Vote 219 - 212 To Continue Enabling Out-Of Control Deficit Spending Addiction Through Dec 22

wow, you get triggered easily. concern about the deficit is, if real and not partisan queefery like yours, not depending on the party of the president.
According to USMB TOS, actively, intentionally attempting to - continuously attempting to hijack a thread topic and change the focus of the thread topic, as you continue to do, is a violation of those TOS.

The topic of this discussion DOES depend on the President, as it is about Biden's Presidency, If you can not stick to the topic I am sure I can find a Mod who can help you with that.

:cool:

JUST IN: Democrat-Controlled House

Votes 219-212 to Suspend Debt Ceiling

Through December 2022

ELIMINATING THE DEBT CEILING WILL NOT COLVE OUR PROBLEM OF DEMOCRAT DEFICIT SPENDING ADDICTION.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

this from the guy that literally worships the man that signed off on the last 3 debt ceiling bumps.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

you fucking partisan piece of shit......

1633017342215.png

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

this from the guy that literally worships the man that signed off on the last 3 debt ceiling bumps.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Thank you for the demonstration of how dumbass, lying, pathetic, dementia-ravaged traitor's leg humpers have to create a false narrative by launching false accusations against others just spo they can create a false argument in which to engage.

Your claim that I 'worship' the Previous President is an obvious lie. It is also an attack against me and a violation of USMB TOS, trying to hijack the thread again, like the other pathetic snowflake troll, in an attempt to take attention away from the fact that Democrats, addicted to deficit spending like Hunter Biden is addicted to crack and Parmesan Cheese, just removed the deficit CAP to make room for their $5.5 Trillion self-enriching pork-filled Non-infrastructure bill....and more.

Your claim that I 'worship' the Previous President is an obvious lie. It is also an attack against me and a violation of USMB TOS, trying to hijack the thread again, like the other pathetic snowflake troll

so fucking report me you Trump worshiping snowflake...but for gods sake quit whining like a 12 year old kid, have some fucking pride in yourself for once in your life

so fucking report me you Trump worshiping snowflake...but for gods sake quit whining like a 12 year old kid, have some fucking pride in yourself for once in your life
:auiqs.jpg: Triggered much? Crying, whining, and cursing for being called out for your inability to stick to the thread topic of your beloved Democrats deficit spending addiction and instead trying to hijack the thread... Why don't you go back to the kids' table until you can rejoin the adults in discussion of the topic at hand?!

According to USMB TOS, actively, intentionally attempting to - continuously attempting to hijack a thread topic and change the focus of the thread topic, as you continue to do, is a violation of those TOS.

The topic of this discussion DOES depend on the President, as it is about Biden's Presidency, If you can not stick to the topic I am sure I can find a Mod who can help you with that.

:cool:
sure. you do that. meanwhile it is noted that your concern for the deficit is fake as hell. no one is surprised.

:auiqs.jpg: Triggered much? Crying, whining, and cursing for being called out for your inability to stick to the thread topic of your beloved Democrats deficit spending addiction and instead trying to hijack the thread... Why don't you go back to the kids' table until you can rejoin the adults in discussion of the topic at hand?!

You are the one whining like a 12 year old about people being mean to you....so did you report me or not you fucking snowflake?

it is noted that your concern for the deficit is fake as hell. no one is surprised.
Only in your deranged, delusional, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, 'Orange Man Bad', pro-traitor, Trump-obsessed, tiny little mind, lil' indoctrinated snowflake. You make it obvious how they indoctrinated you so quickly, got you to refuse to question their proven crimes and national security-threatening self-enriching pork spending. How long did it take for them to teach you to parrot their talking points? 'Snowflake want a cracker? Say, '$5.5 Trillion Dollar spending bill Costs NOTHING.' Good lil' snowflake.

Our Credit rating belongs in the shitter. We're irresponsible beyond belief with our spending.

BTW that was under Obama
It's not just the national security-threatening spending. They can not make any effort to show they are interested in cutting spending and reducing that debt. Making no attempt to show we are interested in turning things around, in become more physically responsible. we are more of an obvious credit risk.

Hell, if any of us were $28_ Trillion in Debt nd still trying to spend, we would be in prison, not just have our credit cut off.

Hell, if any of us were $28_ Trillion in Debt nd still trying to spend, we would be in prison, not just have our credit cut off.
Any American who owns a home probably has more debt than they have income

SHOW ME

Show me where Democrats have ever voted to default on our debt

or weeks, Chuck Schumer, the Senate Minority Leader, had been plotting a strategy to use the debt-ceiling vote to extract concessions from Donald Trump and his fellow-Republicans

How new......atleast the republicans negotiate, the dems don't even want to negotiate with member of their own party

Ryan and the GOP was the reason why the credit rating of the US was downgraded the last time they pulled this.
This is a lot more then credit rating. It is an endless cycle of expanding debt limits with each one hurting us a little more and more. Many people have not seen inflation in their lifetimes. They are getting a taste of it now. Maybe it peters out after a time. What the Federal Reserve can do is like walking a tightrope. Squeezing a lot of debt out of the system may finally kill the patient.

Continuing inflation is an economy killer. It's like being taxed without calling it taxes!
Then add on taxes on top of this due to unfunded spending bills, well, if you can do basic math, then you get the ugly picture.

or weeks, Chuck Schumer, the Senate Minority Leader, had been plotting a strategy to use the debt-ceiling vote to extract concessions from Donald Trump and his fellow-Republicans

How new......atleast the republicans negotiate, the dems don't even want to negotiate with member of their own party
So Democrats worked with Republicans and agreed to raise the Debt Ceiling

Show me where Democrats voted to default on our debt

Forum List

Back